🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

hotel required/benalmadena

Options
would like to arrange holiday during six weeks holiday. would like hotel for 2 adults/2 children swimming pool and plenty to keep kids occupied.

I quite like the holiday village but dont know if accomodation can be booked direct.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.
bargain babe

Comments

• alared
    alared Posts: 4,029 Forumite
    Options
    https://www.besthotels.es
    can recommend the Siroco

There`s another one round the corner,maybe better suited for familys though not as good called the BALI
    owned by MedPlayer group (search google)
  • jeanna_2
    jeanna_2 Posts: 519 Forumite
    Options
    we stayed at the bali. which was basic at the time. i think it might have had a over haul since then. i know that they added apartments.the food was really nice and they have a gala dinner once a week. we didn't have children with us but the ones we saw all had a great time and they all loved the entertainers.it is part of the medplaya group you can book direct. look up tripadvisor.com aswell
    good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family