where is the B12 thread?

Options
I wanted to post a quick thanks to Ted and to say that the site he recommended has already posted the correct B12 to me. The research and info was fascinating. Why has it been pulled off the most relevant place for this info to be?

Comments

• Ted_Hutchinson
    Options
    kittie wrote: »
    I wanted to post a quick thanks to Ted and to say that the site he recommended has already posted the correct B12 to me. The research and info was fascinating. Why has it been pulled off the most relevant place for this info to be?
    Basically because some people here don't want patients to be empowered by having sufficient information about a subject to be in a position to properly evaluate the care they are currently getting from their health professionals.

To be informed consumers of health services it is necessary to have accurate up to date science based information. The longer health professionals can keep this information from us the more dependent on them we become.
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I am very empowered Ted and it shows. My health is fantastic and I never see a doctor. No meds and that is saying something at my age.I am my own healer

Also a very big thank you to Ted for showing the way forward on D3.

ps: it started with WDDTY over 25 years ago, when I learnt about the facts that doctors were keeping from us
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure