We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Orchid dialler, great service

Options
I've had an Orchid dialler for about two years and YESTERDAY it appeared to be not functioning properly. A dialler automatically dials out to a pre-set schedule so you get the benefit of free/cheap phone calls. Mine was set up for 18866 during the day and Talktalk in the evenings and weekends. I emailed Orchid and got an immediate response suggesting several codes to try to rectify the fault which had appeared. None of them worked. This was followed up by a 20 minute call to my mobile and despite making every effort that they could, the dialler still wouldn't work. At that, the Orchid service department said they would arrange for a free replacement to be sent out with a pre-paid envelope for me to return the faulty dialler. That was yesterday afternoon, and this morning their despatch department phoned to let me know the replacement was on its way, programmed for my needs. A fantastic, efficient, very friendly company and one I've no regrets at having any dealing with, in fact, quite the contrary. I'm not connected with Orchid in any way, other than being an extremely satisfied and impressed customer. BTW, users of this site get 20% discount. http://www.orchid-electronics.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport