We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I wanna Studio cards code please...
MandyLou66
Posts: 254 Forumite
Does anyone have any studio promo codes for online?
I got my late fee charges refunded! BIG THANK YOU TO MARTIN AND ALL OTHERS ON THE BANK CHARGES RECLAIMING THREAD.
They sent them in vouchers so need code to streeeetch it as far as I can!!
Thanx ML
I got my late fee charges refunded! BIG THANK YOU TO MARTIN AND ALL OTHERS ON THE BANK CHARGES RECLAIMING THREAD.
They sent them in vouchers so need code to streeeetch it as far as I can!!
Thanx ML
'Neither a lender nor a borrower be'
Now why didn't I take any notice of the
second part of that quote!!???
Now why didn't I take any notice of the
second part of that quote!!???
0
Comments
-
Has anyone got a discount code for Studio please?“You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”0
-
I'm after one as well!!0
-
not really a discount code but i have code 110-247-47ww which gives you a free box of roses with an order over £200
-
Been hunting and come across a few recently added codes on another discount site
added on 24 nov so may still work
088 10% off £25
009 free delivery over £300 -
Just had a mini catalogue delivered today with a flyer stating
FREE DELIVERY!!!! QUOTE ORDER CODE 033
No minimum spend as far as I can see....
HTH
Julie0 -
Same here!!! after i've gone and bought a tree :mad:katerinababa wrote: »Just had a mini catalogue delivered today with a flyer stating
FREE DELIVERY!!!! QUOTE ORDER CODE 033
No minimum spend as far as I can see....
HTH
Julie0 -
016 gives free delivery too xYou never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
0 -
They just made me put it inkaterinababa wrote: »Just had a mini catalogue delivered today with a flyer stating
FREE DELIVERY!!!! QUOTE ORDER CODE 033
No minimum spend as far as I can see....
So looks like free delivery for all first orders
Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by AnselmI'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
