We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

DONT order from Sport-e.com!

Options
I ordered £100 worth of goods from Sport-e.com and the delivery was due yesterday. My partner waited in all day, didnt even get a shower incase he missed the doorbell, and the order didnt turn up.

I phoned the customer services department to ask where are order was and she said the driver had already been and attempted to deliver but no one was in....WHAT A LIAR!! There is no way that the driver came, he must have missed his own delivery slot and lied and said he had been. My partner was so angry, he lost a whole day waiting in and they NEVER turned up.

I asked could I speak to the manager and the operator I spoke to said the manager was on the phone (how convenient) but assured me that the manager would call me back......they NEVER. The company just fobbed me off each time with poor excuses.

I have just phoned them back this morning and the operator was just as snotty as the one I spoke to last nite. I said I wanted to cancel my order and she refused to cancel it. She said the driver will keep attempting to deliver the goods but I said that wasnt good enough as my partner and I are both at work full time. She wanted to leave it with a neighbour which I said was not ok as one is at work full time and the other is an elderly couple.

Im just so disgusted with their customer service, their lies, the attitudes of the operators. DONT ORDER OFF THEM! Or if you do, dont expect good customer service.

Angry of Runcorn.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family