Unbelivable...

Options
124»

Comments

• jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    Options
    id get my car fixed then drive home and ring the papers the sun would love a story like this one...
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • Wig
    Wig Posts: 14,139 Forumite
    Options
    wig
    Sorry - didn't mean to mislead you "national chain" not "National chain"!

See my P.P.S. edited into above post :)
    I could go to the police but I am not sure a) I have enough evidence or b) they would be interested or c) I want to get that much involved!
    Don't involve the police imo.
    Would you seriously advise watchdog then? I haven't watched tv for years.....
    I don't watch TV either :) (probably why I didn't get your "boys to trust" clue earlier :D ) But I would send this in to BBC watchdog, they might not use it as it has been resolved, but worth a try. I'd be really p@#@d off if that was my trading standards response! As their employee they have to ensure he is competent to do inspections, as their representative he has caused KWIK FIT to mislead you, possibly in an attempt to criminally misrepresent the facts so as to obtain your car by deception (now I come to think of it!).

Jeez! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport