New Post Advanced Search

East Coast Nursery Furniture

3 replies 612 views
GamblerGambler Forumite
3.2K posts
Hi,

I have no problem when I'm normally shopping, easy to get boys toys !!!

Looking for some furniture for the nursery and quitle like the ranges by east coast, just wondering if anybody else can recommend them?

Thanks.

Replies

• Hi

We bought the east coast anna cot for our little one and are really pleased with it. The only down side to it is the pine is quite soft so can damage with rough assembly or in transit etc. But overall, we liked the design and the price as others in that price range looked quite flimsy and cheap.

Had a nightmare getting the cot though!! Ended up ordering it from 3 different companies because of problems! Prices did vary on websites and stock availability was a problem - i ended up contacting the websites with the most competitive prices via email and asking about stock availability etc. The bigger best known websites for baby stuff customer service was rubbish in comparision to smaller companies, in my experience. Not sure if Im allowed to say here which were good and bad - pm me if you'd like to know which to be on safe side.

HTH
  • soozsooz Forumite
    4.6K posts
    have you tried https://www.kiddicare.com

i got my son their junior highchair. it is wonderful, and just started using it without tray, at the table.

bought at index last one in sale over a year ago now, but think kiddicare now has it at same price, about 49 pounds, rather than john lewis' 70 pounds.

always found kiddicare great, cheap prices, free delivery and very quick

hope this helps
  • We've had the East Coast Combination Highchair bought for our daughter from grandparents for xmas. She isn't old enough to use it yet but hubby has assembled it and it looks really nice quality, can't wait until she can sit in it :)

Ours was from John Lewis

They had to order it, delivery took about 2 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support