We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Debenhams worst website ever just cannot handle demand!!

Options
Every single time there is a sale online and at stores you can never ever get online to shop on their website.

I just dont think it is good enough for such a big company!

Paul
have no fear go ahead and do it!! :cool:

Comments

• liz_uk
    liz_uk Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Options
    Totally agree Paul.

Not only that, but in the last sale I ordered 3 items, paid for them.. waited 24 hours - no cofirmation email. Telephoned customer services who said i`d have to email them as they don`t deal with the internet sales!????

I then recieved an email saying that the goods were out of stock, even though the goods were still available to buy on the website.

I then ordered a bag. Paid full price. When it arrived. It looked like it had been used. There were scuff marks on the bottom, the inside was dirty and the handles had wear on them, so it obviously a return that they sent to me. Phoned them to complain and all they said were `your comments have been noted`.

NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Debt Free Jan 2010!
    (Be happy) the state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind! X
    :j
  • Ellie2758
    Ellie2758 Posts: 2,848 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I agree. You can never get on the website at sale time during evenings and weekends, only during the daytime and even then it is really S L O W

Ellie
    Ellie :cool:

"man is born free but everywhere he is in chains"
    J-J Rousseau
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts