We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

ps3, wii, xbox, ds games on offer @ morrisons

Options

Comments

• melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I wish I had some money :mad: I really really want Mario Kart for the Wii and Guitar Hero for the DS :mad:
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • ayla261
    ayla261 Posts: 450 Forumite
    Options
    Nice one OP, finish work at 7am and getting cabbie to drop me outside morrisons on way home to stock up the twins christmas pressies, thanks
    This time next year Rodney... :D
  • marbles_2
    Options
    So i take it this offer is for all Morrisons superstores? Also is Bomberman Land for the Wii available also? As its a great game...
  • Dollymixture
    Options
    My DH is at the morrisons Cribbs Causeway store at the moment - he got there 5 mins before they opened, expecting a mad rush - he was the only one there lol. He's only managed to pick up Diego Safari rescue for the wii for £15 at the mo, apparently they have loads of wii games in cages and are stocking the shelves at the mo.
    Fingers crossed he gets mario kart! :)
    Best win: ITV Real Deal £2100!!

Just started comping again Jan 2012
  • one-non-blonde
    Options
    Just back from Morrisons in Stirling and managed to get Super Smash Bros, Lego Indiana Jones and Mario & Sonic at the Olympics on Wii plus Guitar Hero on DS. Very happy! There were games in the offer other than the ones listed but they didn't have Mario Kart.

A few other saddos were waiting on the store opening but it wasn't a bun-fight. :D
    If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor...
  • Lovaabargain
    Options
    Took ds3 this morning & we got there just before the store opened at 8.00am, he wanted Mario Kart for the Wii but didn't get it as there was only one copy & the lady in front of us bought it so he got Sonic & Mario at the Olympics.

There were no mad rush, approx 4 of us outside waiting for the store to open & then a couple more people came in after us.

This was at the Leyland store.
  • Dollymixture
    Options
    DH is back - he managed to get Mario Kart inc.wheel :j (He had to ask for it as it was behind the counter,and they only had four), Mario and Sonic at the olympics, Off road inc.wheel and Diego Safari rescue (which incidentally is £14.97 in asda, but i think you have to pay for delivery)

He said there were a few others there, but it was all very civilized lol

Overall, very pleased we managed to get what we wanted - thanks OP for posting!

DM x
    Best win: ITV Real Deal £2100!!

Just started comping again Jan 2012
  • tinkerbelle
    Options
    I got Mario Kart from Morrisons in Gosport. They only have 2 left. They had quite a few of the other games.
  • cdcclub
    cdcclub Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    I was going to go get some of these games for my nephew for his birthday but alas my darling sons are both off school with chest infections.

another one bites the dust, just pray no one in Airdrie knows about it.
  • icecubequeen
    Options
    Managed to get up earlier than normal this morning to get to Morrisons before taking the kids to school.

Few other people were there grabbing games too, so doubt there will be many good ones left by the end of today.

Was after Guitar Hero on DS but they had none on the shelf, but after I brought my others and went to customer services to collect the games I saw they had loads of copies of Guitar Hero in the cupboard!! I asked if they were for sale and why they weren't on the shelf and they couldn't give me an explanation but did let me buy one! So if you can't find what you're after on the shelf ask to see if they have any copies in the entertainment cupboard because you may get lucky!

I managed to get:

Smash Bros Wii
    Lego Indiana Jones Wii
    Cooking Guide DS
    Sight Training DS
    Guitar Hero DS

:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing