We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

ps3, wii, xbox, ds games on offer @ morrisons

Options

Comments

• Friedgreen_2
    Options
    Hopefully this will be avaliable at my nearest branch.. Know if it will? It's in Burton on trent
    Just ordered the wii from woolies (collect instore..hope they save it till monday) and the wii fit from play ^^

What time does morrisons open? :p
  • lexuslass
    lexuslass Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    Options
    Friedgreen wrote: »
    Hopefully this will be avaliable at my nearest branch.. Know if it will? It's in Burton on trent

I'd be interested to know that too - I'm in the middle of Tamworth and Burton on Trent so am debating which is going to be the best to go to!!:rolleyes:

What time does morrisons open? :p

I think it's 8am
  • Friedgreen_2
    Options
    Well it runs a full week.. so can you give the heads up if you find them at tamworth branch? =] I'll do the same if i find them.
    cheers

I'll be going down to the burton morrisons at like 8am:rolleyes:
  • lexuslass
    lexuslass Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    Options
    Well it runs a full week.. so can you give the heads up if you find them at tamworth branch? =]
    cheers

I'll be going down to the burton morrisons at like 8am:rolleyes:

will do... I won't be able to leave till 9ish after the school run!!

Bet there'll be none left for me by the time I get there!!! :rolleyes:
  • marzi_uk
    Options
    If you use the store finder at http://www.morrisons.co.uk it will find your nearest store and its opening times. I beleive most stores open at 8am.
    I'd rather be fishing....
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    On the Ebay thing what's to stop you from buying one game say GTA and then going back in and buying it again?
    Darren
  • marzi_uk
    Options
    Dalkirst wrote: »
    On the Ebay thing what's to stop you from buying one game say GTA and then going back in and buying it again?

Nothing :naughty:
  • Friedgreen_2
    Options
    From experience, do these sell out fast? I haven't seen it advertised...so i'd like to know
    And does anyone have a list of the stores taking part, or will they all be?
    I used to work there >.< and cant ever remember being told about offers etc
  • marzi_uk
    Options
    From experience, do these sell out fast? I haven't seen it advertised...so i'd like to know
    And does anyone have a list of the stores taking part, or will they all be?
    I used to work there >.< and cant ever remember being told about offers etc

Most popular games with biggest saving will go very fast. The range of games depends on the size of the store the larger the store the bigger the range. There is supposed to advertising on tv and the papers.
  • Friedgreen_2
    Options
    well the burton stores pretty big. Will i really have to get there that early to be in with a chance of getting them? I'm not normally a mornings person ;)

Can't wait to get my Wii and whatnot :j Just carting about a wii and games may be a bit risky
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure