Thinking of changing to Alliance & Leicester Premier Account

Options
Hope I might be able to get some advice on changing to the Alliance & Leicester Premier Account as it has been advised on the website that this is the best one on the market at the moment.

Has anyone changed to this account and when I was reading through the information it states something about an 11 week change over period - what does this mean?

Thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• grade15
    grade15 Posts: 543 Forumite
    Options
    best to go through quidco and get £50 possibly and £100 for changing (A&L website) and possible refer a friend with additional £25..maybe..
    nothing wrong with the account and online banking..
    11 weeks means their time period to switch everything over from your old account to theirs.. i had no probs..
    smile everyday...cos its free :)
    Live everyday to the Full..cos there is no tomorrow:dance:
  • beer_tins
    beer_tins Posts: 1,677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    masonsmum wrote: »
    Hope I might be able to get some advice on changing to the Alliance & Leicester Premier Account as it has been advised on the website that this is the best one on the market at the moment.

Has anyone changed to this account and when I was reading through the information it states something about an 11 week change over period - what does this mean?

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi, I moved to them and am very happy with the account. The 11 week changeover means it takes up to 11 weeks for all direct debits, standing orders pay from work etc. to be moved from your old account to your new one i.e. you need to keep both open.
    Running Club targets 2010
    5KM - 21:00 21:55 (59.19%)
    10KM - 44:00 --:-- (0%)
    Half-Marathon - 1:45:00 HIT! 1:43:08 (57.84%)
    Marathon - 3:45:00 --:-- (0%)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport