Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

T.V speakers

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Techie Stuff
4 replies 387 views
polomint_2polomint_2 Forumite
372 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Techie Stuff
hi can someone offer some advice im a bit of a Novice and need some simple advice.

Ive got a samsung new flat screen lcd TV and although im pleased with it at time the sound is awful as the speakers are located at the back. Im after some simple speakers to project the sound a little better.

Where do the speakers actually go into the tv? What wires do i need and any advie on what to go for?

Ive looked at these so far KENWOODKS-5200HT Speaker Set at pixmania.

But as i havent a clue what to buy thought someone may be able to help. Cheers
Happiness is not having what you want...but wanting what you have!!!

Replies

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are just speakers, they don't have an amplifier which you would need.

these are very good for the price because it has plenty of inputs, and the speakers are upgradable which you don't find in all in one systems.
  • polomint wrote: »
    hi can someone offer some advice im a bit of a Novice and need some simple advice.

Ive got a samsung new flat screen lcd TV and although im pleased with it at time the sound is awful as the speakers are located at the back. Im after some simple speakers to project the sound a little better.

Where do the speakers actually go into the tv? What wires do i need and any advie on what to go for?

Ive looked at these so far KENWOODKS-5200HT Speaker Set at pixmania.

But as i havent a clue what to buy thought someone may be able to help. Cheers
    i had same problem i bought surround speakers from asda (£39) made by onn its called cinema surround system easy to fit
    i can really blast out now:rotfl:
  • anewhope wrote: »
    They are just speakers, they don't have an amplifier which you would need.

these are very good for the price because it has plenty of inputs, and the speakers are upgradable which you don't find in all in one systems.

I didnt know i would need an amplifer...lol:confused: what is that for ? Sorry to be so dim...lol
  • troedboy wrote: »
    i had same problem i bought surround speakers from asda (£39) made by onn its called cinema surround system easy to fit
    i can really blast out now:rotfl:

Did theses have an amplifier??
This discussion has been closed.