Icmeler

Options
Just booked up to go to Icmeler in Turkey in April.I booked with a local travel agent(Hays) and couldnt believe the price.
2 weeks b&b at the Miray Hotel 3*+ for £213 each,thats including flight supplements,fuel surcharge.transfers and flight meals.

Never been to Turkey before so has anyone got any pointers etc or info on Icmeler.
Any advice/info would be great.
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Comments

• jay-1
    jay-1 Posts: 484 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Try this link for holidays uncovered it will give you reviews of the resort and your accomodation.Had a quick look and the reviews look good

http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/frames.htm
  • sloppychops
    sloppychops Posts: 6,742 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks Jay,i had already read the reviews which is why i booked that hotel,it was more info on icmeler i wanted,but thanks anyway for your quick reply
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
  • bnira
    bnira Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    hiya went to marmaris last august then visited iclemer it is a lot smaller than marmaris but has beautiful beaches with fantastic views lots of water activities with a regular water taxi to marmaris which is a very busy resort with tons of shops restuarants and best of all for me loads of very cheap boat trips A rather expensive activity there is scuba diving but it is far cheaper in turkey than most other places, all in all iclemer is a great place to holiday just beware the heat in high season
  • littlereddevil
    Options
    Not too hot in April.
    Turkey is wonderful you will just love it
    travelover
  • CAE
    CAE Posts: 644 Forumite
    Options
    Try this link for loads of information on Icmeler and Turkey in general.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=28
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport