19" TV + DVD combi £129.96 @ Asda With discount its £108.20

Options
Just noticed this TV&DVD at Asda web site and looks good value for the price.
asd19lcddvx.jpg

Specification

19 inch screen
1280 x 1024 Screen Resolution
550:1 Contrast ratio
Built In DVD Player
1 Scart Socket
300cd/m Brightness

Parental Lock
47.8 cm high
46.9 cm wide
22 cm deep
1 year parts warranty
1 year labour warranty
Audio Setup Functions, Auto Install, Smart theme Functions

Discount

Hotukdeals have a voucher for £30 off this TV (not allowed to post here due to forum rules), bringing it down to £108.20 delivered. Quidco also gives another 2.5%
Titch :)

Comments

• Moneybox
    Moneybox Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Whats the price? Link? thanks.
  • andy234
    andy234 Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Was going to order for my daughter who is off to uni, but noticed it's not got freeview, so no good for me:confused:
  • nihcaj
    nihcaj Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    andy234 wrote: »
    Was going to order for my daughter who is off to uni, but noticed it's not got freeview, so no good for me:confused:

So what?

Given that she has Freeview reception where she is going to be living, just buy a cheap Freeview box, or MUCH much better, a Freeview PVR (dual tuner out of choice) to go with it, after all, surely she will want recording capability of some sort anyway, as a whole generation has never watched TV without that abilty!

Seeing 19" DVD/Freeview LCD tvs are often about 200 quid, you can probably get that with a PVR for that sort of money, and I know which would be the better setup.
  • stephen25uk
    Options
    good price but.......does anyone else think it looks rotten with the dvd player at the bottom,it looks like an after thought,i personally would probably spend a little more and get one with the dvd player built into the back of the lcd
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Yeah i agree no good for putting on wall either, good price tho
  • p-pods
    p-pods Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    i agree its a good price but its there on make and it tends not to last any length of time. ive had the little cd player in the same make and it didnt even last a year. know some friends that have had same bother with the make. good price tho.
  • nicoop
    nicoop Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, Is this available to pick up instore or just home delivery? My TV packed up last night!
    ************ Baby born 8th Jan 10************
  • madinternetuser
    Options
    just bought a 29" tv from asda for £79.99 yes it is a crt type not the tft type but for that price its a bargain

use this code and get £30.00 off 302901
    http://www.asda-electricals.co.uk/shop/product/dual/drf2901.html?
  • Derek_Duval
    Options
    Hotukdeals have a voucher for £30 off this TV (not allowed to post here due to forum rules), bringing it down to £108.20 delivered. Quidco also gives another 2.5%

The image looks as if the TV's widescreen, yet it's 4:3 - just incase someone hasn't realised!
    Next year we'll be millionaires!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport