We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Tesco Clubcard crap service

Options
I ordered some wine online in June using a voucher code which Tesco sent me to get 1000 clubcard points
As the points didn't appear in my July statement I phoned their helpline who said they had been having problems and not to worry because it would appear in my next staement
Statement arrived today, and quelle surprise, no points added
Phoned helpline again, who transferred me to someone who spent ages telling me that I shouldn't have been transferred there (like I'm interested!), then transferred to another 'push button one, two or three' system to get through to give my details for the third time....only to be told the voucher code had not been entered - I so don't think so, and there was nothing they could do- well something I can do is ceremoniously burn my clubcard and never shop at Tesco again - Morrisons here I come!!!
Amazing they didn't tell me this when I phoned in July and would have still had the code to hand
CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! - be warned!!!

Comments

• aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Might be worth kicking up a fuss over this deebee. Other people have had issues with Tesco and wine codes too.

Does this sound familiar....

1000 Clubcard Points when you buy a case of wine/champagne/beer from Tesco Extra spend: for code see here
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've just sent Tesco another email regarding exactly the same thing.

My voucher didn't have a code to enter...it was part of the food club mailing that said order £50 of wine and get 1000 points. The system would automatically add the points to your account. I ordered in April. Was promised August, then Nov...and certainly not on the statement.

Will be interested to see their response...and will post here when I get it.

However, I certainly won't be burning my clubcard. Tesco Deals are too good to pass up...
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family