We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Cartridge World

Options
We have an Epson inkjet printer at work which we don't use a great deal, and we always get the cartridges refilled at Cartridge World. (I know there are cheaper options, but this is green, convenient and they give good service!)

I've been off sick for a while, so don't know how much it's been used lately. But when I tried to use it recently, I couldn't because the colour cartridge had run out. I went to get the spare, and found that had been used and not refilled! Mentioned this to my colleague, and she was very surprised because she said she'd quite recently changed it! We weighed both cartridges and one was significantly heavier than the other.

So, I took the 'heavy' cartridge into Cartridge World, explained the situation, and said it was possible we'd exhausted just one colour, but I didn't really know, and straightaway he offered to replace it for me. I was well pleased, would have settled for a reduced price refill because it could have been just that someone had done some 'odd' printing which just one colour.

Good on you, Cartridge World! :A
Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills