ANDREX instant WINNERS LIST ERM!!!

Options

Comments

• jeppy
    jeppy Posts: 3,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ive just got home to see the same email in my in box!!

The prizes were available if you scratched 3 of the same however I dont think T&Cs state that they will award all the allocated prizes in the event of some of the prizes not being won.

The odds were stacked against us to win. I spent hours on the stupid thing and I too wont buy Andrex ever again!!
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
  • gemsy62
    gemsy62 Posts: 118 Forumite
    Options
    I'm going to email them too, i'm so mad about that - this was one of the first competitions I saw when I first started comping and it nearly put me off!

I think everyone who wasted their time entering this should email them till we annoy them as much as they have us hmph
    Best Wins * wag for a day = £1500 selfridges vouchers * 4 VIP V Festival tickets * Flights to New York * £1000 *
    Thank You to everyone who posts comps!
    Weight Loss 17lb/40lb BMI 25.2/21.9
  • BenhamsLC
    BenhamsLC Posts: 5,879 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Another e-mail sent telling them what I think of their competition
    Silver Surfer, Always Smiling

114 wins in 2015, 94 wins in 2016
    121 Wins in 2017, 154 wins in 2018
    90 wins in 2019, 37 wins in 2020
    Good Luck and Thank You
  • Mips
    Mips Posts: 19,796 Forumite
    Options
    One thing I am not is a sore loser - I genuinly mean that, I love winning as much as I love other MSER's winning and telling us how much they are so grateful for their prize.. like the lady whose car broke down and she won the ITV comp today.. anyways... I am digressing...

.. but why do stupid conning competitions like this letting thousands of people WASTE their time?! And that was no easy competition.. it was mind numbing.. I would never have done it but my little girl kept asking for the doggy all the time... and in the end I was glad Doggy 'went to bed' :o

I have asked for a winners list and will be emailing to express my disgust.
    :cool:
  • jojogirly
    jojogirly Posts: 1,730 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I am really mad reading that, I played it for a long time to the point where I remembered all the answers ( as alot of us did) I play all the instant win comps and love taking part but this competition is ridiculous - with that amount of prizes there should have been mse'rs winning daily. One big con - disapointing from such a big company and they will be getting an email from me too.
    Total 2019: £3972 - Best win this year £3000
    2018 total £4062/2017 total £2260/ 2016 total £2025/ 2015 total £3809.
  • Lucyxx
    Lucyxx Posts: 3,147 Forumite
    Options
    oh dear, something really does not add up at all!!!! I gave up on it ages ago, but feel very bad for the people who played it for weeks. You would have thought better from such a big company. For us to only have one winner aswell..... hmmmmm.... methinks this one could do with investigating!!!
  • jeppy
    jeppy Posts: 3,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My response to their email:

I am shocked!!
    I have spent hours on this competition as - stupidly - I thought you would award all the advertised prizes.
    I feel I was mislead into believing that all the prizes would be given away. I never thought a company like yours would stoop this low!!
    I shall not be buying your products again and I shall also be asking the appropriate authorities whether this competition was conducted fairly.
    A very disgruntled

Joanne
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
  • tiredmumof2
    Options
    *sigh* .... tight !!!!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

More like loose !!!!!!! That's how they're in business!

I'm absolutely disgusted with the way they've conducted this comp! Can't begin to tell how long I played this and won not a jot! Another letter of disgust will be winging it's way to them. As for the cute little puppie and the bog rolls - they can BOG right off 'cause I won't be buying them anymore.

Let's start a revolution against Andrex!:cool:
    LBM 1st May 2012 £53,839
    Current debt balance April 2017 £24,427:eek:
    DFD - February 2020 (if not sooner) :T
  • Mips
    Mips Posts: 19,796 Forumite
    Options
    Well I suppose then it wasn't anything to do with MSN?!
    :cool:
  • josie301
    josie301 Posts: 4,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh they'll have some excuse,

they will say you had to match 3 (whatever's) at an exact time to get a prize, and only those 11 did it :rolleyes:

they'll have their backsides covered (toilet-2.gif)

It's not the first comp like that - it'll not be the last.

(I'm glad I couldn't be ars£d with it :p )
    Jo x
    2007:£5181.09 2008: £6619.70 2009: £4284.49 2010: £5213.14 2011: £4980.62 2012: £3188.52 :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure