We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Early learning Centre

Options
My daughters baby annabell doll went abit.......... how can i say........... MAD !

She was sucking everything (no i`m not being crude here).

A function had obviously got stuck, so i took her back to ELC where i`d bought her from and asked if they had the contact details for Zapf to get her fixed. They said no, but gave me a brand new one, even though she was 4 months old !!!!!! woo hoooooo !

One happy daughter again now !!!!!!!!

Nice on ELC !
Debt Free Jan 2010!
(Be happy) the state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind! X
:j

Comments

• cuffie
    cuffie Posts: 1,124 Forumite
    Options
    I have always found ELC to be pretty good. They have their own policy that any of their own branded items they will replace if it goes wrong - we had a football trainer thing - had it for a year, the string snapped and we asked for another string, they said to bring the whole lot in and they would replace the whole item which they did - no quibbles or anything! Good if they did your baby annabell too which isnt their brand! Nice that you get that from a toy company like that - one massive one (sure you know who I mean!), get funny if you return an item with a receipt!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport