Monitoring ink cartridge level

Options
I have an Epson C70 plus printer and when we moved lost/mislaid the installation disc. Now we have a new computer I and want to be able to know what the levels are in each colour cartridge. I understand you need the disc to install this option. Have looked on the epson site and they refer you to disc as well. Any help or suggestions please.

Comments

• Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thsi should do the trick

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
  • xueta
    xueta Posts: 480 Forumite
    Options
    I have an Epson C70 plus printer and when we moved lost/mislaid the installation disc. Now we have a new computer I and want to be able to know what the levels are in each colour cartridge. I understand you need the disc to install this option. Have looked on the epson site and they refer you to disc as well. Any help or suggestions please.

Here's the Epson C70+ Support page. Scroll down until you see Status Monitor 3.0 on the page - click to download and install.
  • the_brownies
    Options
    xueta wrote:
    Here's the Epson C70+ Support page. Scroll down until you see Status Monitor 3.0 on the page - click to download and install.

Thanks I did that and got this message after installation - C\windows\system32\autoexecNT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications.

Can anyone help please
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    The link to a free utility as I posted monitors ink levels and also has head cleaning facilities. Have you tries this, or are you ignoring my post
  • the_brownies
    Options
    Poppycat wrote:
    The link to a free utility as I posted monitors ink levels and also has head cleaning facilities. Have you tries this, or are you ignoring my post

Sorry,no I am not ignoring your post at all. I have done the download unfortunately one of the cartridges has now run out and when I click on 'printer report' or 'head ink shots' and Refresh nothing happens. I am back to square 1 again, a cartridge has run out, don't know which one, have to replace them all at once.

Edit - Poppycat everything now showing ok, it must have been user error. thanks for your help
    regards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport