Fri 1st Sep Glasgow Hampden Park £40-45 On Sale
    Sat 2nd Sep Glasgow Hampden Park £40-45 On Sale
    Fri 8th Sep Leeds Roundhay £42.50-45 On Sale
    Sat 9th Sep Leeds Roundhay £42.50-45 On Sale
    Thu 14th Sep London Wembley Stadium £40-50 On Sale
    Fri 15th Sep London Wembley Stadium £40-50 Sold Out
    Sat 16th Sep London Wembley Stadium £40-50 On Sale
    Ireland Fri 9th Jun Dublin Croke Park €56-80 On Sale

No point signing up for subscription if your ticket type / venue is no longer available. Likely to change regularily over the next few days. Next time someone is purchasing tickets they should remember to copy availability for the forum.... sorry I forgot :-/

Tip : Innersanctum confirmation e-mail takes a while to come in. Save time and avoid panic you can link straight from your registration/payment confirmation page. You just enter the password you used when setting up the Innersanctum membership.

Thankfully the confirmaton that you have tickets comes through straight away :-)

Good luck all ...
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :p
  • dealseeker
    Options
    josey1964 wrote:
    Registered partner, but as same email address will not allow me to purchase more tickets. Emailed them but no response. !!!
    I got through with same postal address and with same payment method but I DID use different e-mail address. Thanks for your tip-off. Not sure what they'll do about that - better let us know.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :p
  • sarahmoo
    sarahmoo Posts: 568 Forumite
    Options
    friend of mine works for ticketmaster

manchester tickets will be available next week too
  • FL
    FL Posts: 748 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Julzed wrote:
    As said by Quackers - I would have preferred the Saturday too!!:mad: I cannot get into the ticket site now as I have already bought Friday ones(thinking that would be the final concert). Its a bit off adding dates after we all clamoured to get the original ones - they should have released all the dates to the subscribers as we have paid for the privilege :mad: Is Saturday the only new Wembley date FL????
    Hi,
    Last night the only Wembley date added was the Saturday. I bought some seats at 6pm and they had sold out by 7pm. I think you can still buy some others - the standing tickets. Once you have bought tickets it will not let you back on the site.

There are rumours of them adding Sunday night. Might be worth re ordering tickets and selling Friday tickets. I only actually joined yesterday and missed all the panic buying on Wednesday am. They never announced they were adding Saturday - it just appeared when I went in so if you do reorder I think you might be on the computer all weekend. Otherwise keep your eyes peeled on this site to see if anyone announces the new tickets. I only knew they might add new dates when the Leeds and Glasgow dates were added earlier in the day.

regards
    FL
  • beadysam
    beadysam Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    OOH! I am not happy! Its really unfair that Inner Sanctum members are being messed about. Why not just put all the dates up straight away? Its not as if they won't sell is it? I've just booked standing for Roundhay, but its not ideal as I am short (so won't be able to see well) and have a knackered back - I would've much prefered Manchester and its closer too. But as I have now bought the Leeds tickets I can't buy the Manchester ones as 4 is the max you are allowed. Is it worthe regstering with a different email if the Manchester ones come on, buying some more and selling the others on ebay? I should at least get my money back shouldn't I?
    SAM xx
  • FL
    FL Posts: 748 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would but I think someone mentioned that ticketmaster are going to be selling Manchester next weekend. Might be worth waiting to see what happens and at least you won't have to fork out another £25. If you log on at the wrong time all the good Manchester seats might have gone.
  • samnmalc
    Options
    Yippeee!!!!:j:j:j

Just managed to get tickets for Leeds through the 'Inner sanctum'
    They were selling out fast though...nothing left for leeds Sat 9th , but Fri 8th were still available!
    Only standing left...no seats or disabled left:eek:
  • MDUK
    MDUK Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    FL wrote:
    I would but I think someone mentioned that ticketmaster are going to be selling Manchester next weekend. Might be worth waiting to see what happens and at least you won't have to fork out another £25. If you log on at the wrong time all the good Manchester seats might have gone.

according to the Manchester Evening News he won't be playing Manchester. Robbie snubs Manchester :(

Now can someone please tell me where and when tickets go on sale for those NOT in the inner sanctum, thanks.
  • gamma
    gamma Posts: 763 Forumite
    Options
    saturday the 19th
  • Sheel
    Sheel Posts: 45,671 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    MDUK wrote:
    according to the Manchester Evening News he won't be playing Manchester. Robbie snubs Manchester :(

Now can someone please tell me where and when tickets go on sale for those NOT in the inner sanctum, thanks.

According to my local news they go on sale a week on Saturrday so I take it that's not just for my area :confused:
    Same old same old since 2008

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport