I have 2 PayPal accounts - can I send money to myself with a credit card?

Options
13»

Comments

• finance-boy
    Options
    In that case, I don't think I'll bother. Thanks Firemansam. Thanks everyone else who replied.
  • PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You could use Pay Pal to do a "funny" balance transfer, get one of those prepay cards like cash plus, open up a Pay Pal account at another address say like your parents or mates house and register the pre-pay card there as well, when it is all setup, send a payment to your "funny" account and they will be none of the wiser, as long as you dont let them find out of course. :D
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
  • alim0nkey
    Options
    Wow I've done this a few times and didn't think there was anything wrong with it :o I'm a little naive I guess when it comes to money. I have twice paid myself a 'gift' through paypal as I needed to get my hands on cash quickly. Neither transaction was stopped or flagged in any way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure