🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

ASDA Codes Thread 2 (NO CHAT)

Options

Comments

• rufydoofyM
    rufydoofyM Posts: 545 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi All,
    can someone help me out please. I can't find my ASDA mag with a code in and have a shop and delivery slot all sorted. I'm sure I have seen a code for £10 off your first shop. Perhaps I am getting confused with T's and Sainsbobs, but if any one can help I'll be grateful. TIA:)
  • I_am_mad
    I_am_mad Posts: 1,461 Forumite
    Options
    hello I would like to know this too
    :jHas saved so much money since joining this forum, thanks to all you kind people out there :j
  • property.advert
    Options
    £5 plus cashback on TCB
  • TheMoneySavingator
    Options
    tesco if it helps - XXAFFT
  • drew__2
    drew__2 Posts: 323 Forumite
    Options
    I don't think they have a first time shop code at Asda. Try sainsbury or ocado. Tesco just ended their promo code btw
  • yummymummy_20
    Options
    Hi all!

I've not done an online shop for aaaaages. What happened to all the vouchers floating about?? I can't find one single free delivery code anywhere for Asda's. And the stupid blooming price comparison whatsit is down so i cant get my £5 off a £40 shop voucher.

There used to be loads of free delivery codes floating about. What happened?
    :heart2: corrinna xx :heart2:
  • sparky_254
    Options
    any codes please
  • bunny71
    bunny71 Posts: 95 Forumite
    Options
    Get a free limited edition Activia Snackpot in either Banoffee or Berry & Apple Crumble flavours.

To redeem your free Activia Snackpot, add your chosen Snackpot to your basket and enter the voucher code T7AMC373 at the checkout.

Terms and Conditions
    1. This evoucher can be redeemed against Activia Snackpot Limited Edition Banoffee 155g or Activia Snackpot Limited Edition Berry and Apple Crumble 155g up to the value of £0.69
    2. Only one voucher code per person.
    3. Valid for Asda online only until 19/05/2012. Not redeemable for cash.
    4. If the price of the Activia Snackpot Limited Edition 155g product is less than £0.69, you (the consumer) will receive a refund up to the face value of the coupon (£0.69).
    5. Offer is subject to availability and limited to the first 500,000 customers or while stocks last.

(P.S. They're currently selling at 57p, so 12p refund).
  • TheMoneySavingator
    Options
    yea ocado always have one live

VOU1304996

£10 off £50

I used them last week, seemed very good and prices werent too bad either!
  • Carmen
    Carmen Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,
    Just doing some George shopping, does anyone have a free delivery code please?
    Thanks
    C
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills