additional phone line

Options
hi all

just need a additional phone line for incoming calls only so need with lowest line rental as possible, can anyone recomend me anything please? i need to arrange quick as need to print contact cards!..i have a bt line at moment.

thank you!

Comments

• gizmoleeds
    gizmoleeds Posts: 2,232 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Why not try VOIP if you have broadband (https://www.sipgate.co.uk will give you a UK landline number for incoming calls free).
  • spook
    spook Posts: 233 Forumite
    Options
    How about using BT's call sign service? (Gives you a second number with a different ring tone, I think it's £1.50/month)
  • gurj_k
    gurj_k Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    wow great replies guys much obliiged? the problem maybe however that my compnay registred address is in same area but different home but i want the phone line for home as i wil be primarily running the busines from home, so i think i have to register for line at business adres but ask the line to be inbstalled at home address, is that possible?
  • On_The_Road_2
    Options
    With the suggestions above, though, the whole point is that you could get a new number without the need to get another line at all - since you're not needing to make outgoing calls on the line.
  • gurj_k
    gurj_k Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    hmm the main problem is that i need to be billed at the registred office but have the phone line at my home adress as thats where i usually am between call outs..note its a small family business. but in order to have proofs of business for banking etc i need a proof of company actually bieng based at registered adress? so any suggestion?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure