E: 30/08 Win a tour of the Hollyoaks set

Options
Clicky here to take a quickish survey about the Hollyoaks website (you can skip questions), OR just go straight here to the entry form ;) (you lazy beggar! :rotfl:)

hollyoakssurvey_407.jpg
Fancy the chance to win a tour of the HOLLYOAKS set?

We want to know what you think about the HOLLYOAKS website so we can make it even better! And to say thank you, we're offering one lucky winner a set tour around the HOLLYOAKS set with a friend.

The survey takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, but if you don't have time to finish it one go, you can come back later to fill in any unanswered questions.

When you've finished the survey, you'll be given a secret link so you can enter the prize draw to win a set tour of HOLLYOAKS.

We'll be revealing the winner and the survey results in September, so don't forget to come back to find out what everyone thinks!

Terms and Conditions
  • You must be a UK resident to enter.
  • This competition will run until 9am on 30 August 2008. All entries must be received before this time.
  • If you have been chosen to win we will contact you by phone or email. You will need to respond within 72 hours of this or another winner will be chosen.
  • The prize is a set tour around the Hollyoaks set for two people. Travel and accomodation to the set (in Liverpool) is not included.
  • There is no age limit for this competition, but if you are under 18 and you win the set tour, you must have a parent or guardian with you.
Please read Channel 4's competition terms and conditions, and privacy policy.

Good luck!

(I'm not even going to lie here, I'm a HUGE Hollyoaks fan and I'd love to win this! :D)
Wins: Jan-Sept:£1991.27, Nov: "The Rough Guide to the iPhone" book, "FWD this link" book ... £12.98 :cool:
Win £2008 in 2008 number 60, only £3.75 to go! (it is highly likely I'll win absolutely nothing else now this year! ;))
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure