Forum Home» Going Out Deals

Cheap eats in blackpool - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Cheap eats in blackpool

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Going Out Deals
18 replies 17K views
2»

Replies

• Would second La Piazza, the food is lovely and reasonably priced. My mum goes every year for birthdays, christmas or new year celebrations and she is well known for her money-saving ways. Depending on where you are staying there is another one in Bispham (north end) as well as the central one Mr Smartprice mentioned above. XX
  • princessmoneysaverprincessmoneysaver Forumite
    15.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Swift Hound is really nice, we go there everytime we go to Blackpool cos it's off the front but still easy to get to & the kids love the food there too.
    2020 February wins - None. March wins - CD & Tickets, Book

Good luck to all compers
  • The Swift Hound is really nice, we go there everytime we go to Blackpool cos it's off the front but still easy to get to & the kids love the food there too.

I agree we were there only the other week, after visiting The Louis Tussuad's Wax works, its somewhere to go rather than having to eat a greasy burger and chips in the cold lol x:j
    September wins: 101 Love songs album 5 cds - Bowtime Fridge magnet!? - So..? Exciting perfume Set
    October Wins: 3 x Sunsilk shower Lotion
  • awackoawacko Forumite
    339 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    the Tudor rose on the front near MacDonalds do lots of great value (and very big portion ) meals. We've been there a few times now when we've stayed in Blackpool
  • awackoawacko Forumite
    339 posts
    ✭✭
    Does anybody have any up to date recomendations for the Easter holidays
    that are family friendly in central Blackpool in the evening - and cheap of course !. :o Thanks
  • gingerdadgingerdad Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to travel out a bit i woud reccommend Guys Thatched Hamlet
    The futures bright the future is Ginger
  • bevvybevvy Forumite
    451 posts
    ✭✭
    another vote for the swift hound 'two for one' meal was good, prices great, there was also a frankie and bennys next door if I remember correctly and a cinema/bingo opposite, we went last summer when in Blackpool, went to 241 one night and next night frankie and bennys as had the kids eat free vouchers so only paid for 2 meals and got 4 meals (2ad, 2 ch) both nights. :beer:
  • bambinaUKbambinaUK Forumite
    257 posts
    A good one to try is the Gurka Restaurant on Waterloo Rd. Its an all you can eat buffet style and is always good. They charge differently depending on what time you go in, but its never more than £9 per head.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support