Toni and Guy

Options
I had a haircut on Wednesday in Toni and Guy with an alleged top stylist and at the time I thought it was ok, although a lot of product was put in it and I paid £39. When I washed my hair and styled it I realised it was a terrible cut, it was uneven and looked awful. I phoned up the salon and told them I was not happy and wanted someone to try and make it look better. Initially they wanted me to give the girl who had cut it a chance to fix it but I stressed I was very unhappy with the way she had cut it and would not let her loose on my hair again.
They arranged an appointment with a more qualified hairdresser (a style director) and she made my hair look better. When I was leaving the manager came and apologised and told me my next cut would be free with the girl that had fixed my hair and arranged an appointment for me in December.
I was pleasantly surprised at the way they dealt with my complaint and I was not made to feel a nuisance in any way. I am very glad I complained as my hair is not a complete mess and I will be getting a free cut before Christmas!

Comments

• goldentouch
    goldentouch Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    Options
    Very good result. Does it look like £39 worth now?
    I've always wanted to try T and G but my friend does mine for free. I just wonder if they really would do it better.
    Silence is more musical than any song
  • spikeage
    Options
    Yes I think it looks like £39 worth now although it is quite a bit shorter than I wanted. I have had my hair cut at a few Toni and Guy shops in Scotland and once in Gallway with various stylists and this was the first time I was not delighted with the cut.
  • Bendybops19
    Bendybops19 Posts: 11,212 Forumite
    Options
    Thats a brill result. I always worry about complaining and having to go back to the same salon. It was great you werent made to feel umcomfortable - thats always my fear!
    :starmod: :staradmin :starmod:
    I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers
    :starmod: :staradmin :starmod:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport