Dear Comping Fairy....

Options

Comments

• NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    Options
    :o Dear Comping fairy :A All I want to win is theLottery :D:Dso I can pay off my mounting debts/loans/bills

On a more serious note :o:o I would really really love to win:

1. A year's supply of wine/whisky (or even Bella's cider although I never drank cider :D ) so that I down my anxiety EVERY Friday night!

2. a very comfortable bed (a mattrass would do !!) so that I can catch up with sleepless nights, switch off worring/comping, and *enjoy* a lie in on a Saturday morning!

3. a decent laptop so that I can get rid of this stupid computer that keeps crashing and losing all my essays/work :eek: :eek:

x
  • Lynsey76
    Lynsey76 Posts: 3,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    POLO_BINT wrote: »
    Hi Fee - welcome!

I only enter the things I could really do with or have a deep ache and desire for :D

Does that include the spare knickers??? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    2008 wins £4405 2009 wins £7194 2010 wins £9615

Best wins ever: Laptop, £1000 John Lewis vouchers, PS3, Xbox 360 iPad Mini :beer:
  • jaynelouise5
    Options
    Hello!
    I would really Love to Win...

1. Obivoulsy the ITV Comps for cash so i have a deposit to put down on a house to rent for me and my little one. We sooo need a garden and a fresh start.

2. A trip to Disneyland (Paris or USA!) as im never gonna be able to afford to take her and she is disney mad!

3. A Car - nothing fancy just something newish to last us a few years that's not gonna go wrong.

And, comping fairy, i think i should win because a) i beleive in Fairies! and b) i try to be the best single mummy i can!
    Started Comping Mid July 08 :p
    Wins July: Zoo Jewelry
    Wins August: Feed the penquins at Birdland
  • liuhut
    liuhut Posts: 1,269 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya
    OK I would really love to win,
    1. cash - any amount!
    2. Any kind of decorating, paint, furnishings etc to do house up
    3. Suitcases...bit of an odd one! Were emigrating in March and I needs LOADS...well approx 8!!!

I'm already finding comps that I cannot enter as I will not be here and its 7 months off yet!!!
    WIN £2008 in 2008 £1836.31 2009 wins - £91!!! 2010 wins in Oz $ 6170.... wins 2011 aprox $2000
    MFIT - number 37. Reduce my mortgage from £63,500 to £48,000. now at 54,000...
  • Ayreon_2
    Ayreon_2 Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    Options
    Okay comping fairy. I'm ill so lots of regular wins would be nice to cheer me up. :)
    But if I could have anything, a games console/laptop/tv/sum of cash would be just lovely. I haven't had a big win yet so I hope you feel like it's my turn soon xxx
  • LoLo
    LoLo Posts: 545 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Dear Comping Fairy :A

I am doing the best I can with what I have. but to make things that little bit easier/ better I would love to win:

1) a new mobile phone
    2) a laptop as mine is on its way out
    3) one of the ITV competitions to help pay my debts

Pretty Pretty Please make my dreams come true:D
  • JadeCripps_2
    Options
    Dear comping fairy, please get off your lazy backside as you seem to have bypassed my house recently.

Zero wins this month, nada, zilch, nothing. Anything would be good, even the crappy runner up prizes that turn up out of the blue. I'm not politely asking, i am on my knees and begging you shamelessly, i'll even make you a cuppa tea when you visit!!

After posting this i am going to get seriously freaked if any prizes turn up in the morning or if any teabags are missing lol :)

Edit: actually just looking at my signature, i have noticed i appear to be a bi-monthly winner. One month = few wins, next month =lots of wins, next month = few wins and so on! Does anyone else get this with their winning patterns?
    2008 wins: £1713.20
    2009 wins:
    Jan: Cadburys choc set £2, Book of rubbish ideas £6, Hair treatment £10 Feb: Xbox 360! £tbc

This will be mine in 2009 challenge: Cash/vouchers - [strike]Games console[/strike] - Hamper
  • kateab
    kateab Posts: 2,824 Forumite
    Options
    Dear Comping Fairy

I'd like a nice cash win, but if you can't manage that, can you fix it so that I win the Gok Wan competition? I nominated a girl I met a couple of months ago who is a single mum and her son fell from a balcony whilst they were on holiday in Spain this summer. He's defied the odds and is getting better but she needs something great to happen to her right now.

kateab
    Definitely NOT the blogger at Katie and the Kids, OK?
  • millymollymandy2K7
    Options
    Dear comping Fairy

My 3 win wishes are for:-
    • Some really nice make up as mine is gettin rather old and nearly finished
    • Wii with Wii fit
    • ITV cash comp

Failing that any wins would be nice as it gives me such a buzz

angel-smiley-009.gif
  • eripmav
    eripmav Posts: 173 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Dear comp fairy..

I'd like to win something, I don't mind what. Nearly two months I've been comping and I've not won a thing:(
    Bankrupt 28/07/08!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport