Dear Comping Fairy....

Options

Comments

• shesarebel
    Options
    Dear Comping Fairy

I know I'm not always a good girl and my brain is a bit screwy but in my defense, I have four children, 2 dogs, seven cats, one husband and a business to manage.

What I'd really like are things money can't buy but I'll put them here just in case :o

1. For my arthritis to go away (if you can't make it all go away, I'll settle for my fingers not hurting). I'm too young for arthritis. I'm also a jewellery crafter. Arthritis sucks.

2. For son number two to get on better in school. He's picked on a lot and it makes him miserable

3. I'd like my brain fixed too please. I'm sick of chonic disorders.

But failing that I'll have....

1. A nice, large cash sum. 30k would clear the debt and leave a bit for Christmas.

2. A really GOOD electric guitar for eldest son who has taught himself to play in the last year and I'm really proud of how he's done.

3. A nice relaxing break for two. I don't mind where, I need a holiday and can't afford one!

Thankyou very much :A
    2011: £30,000 on People's Postcode Lottery, Netbook, £35 voucher, 2x Xbox games
  • imajica37
    Options
    Dear comping fairy...

I have been a very good girl this year, well I have tried anyway and am hoping that that counts.:D

My 3 wishes are:

1) A laptop

2) A large win on one of the ITV competitions

3) Lots of big wins for all the great people who post these comps for others to win.
    (I try but everything I ever find is already on here :embarasse )

I also want to wish for a new mobile as I am obsessed with them, but think that would be greedy (and ridiculous) as I already have a Nokia N95. :rotfl:
    Save £8,000 in 2023 #10: £49,148/ £8,000 :j
  • cg1982
    cg1982 Posts: 8,961 Forumite
    Options
    cg1982 wrote: »
    Dear Comping Fairy

THANK YOU for the lovely prizes I have won

1) a nikon camera from that iconic britian comp
    2) the itv £5000 prize
    3) a ds with game for my son.

alot really but my total wins this year is £305 so needs boosting bigtime

1) got 2 coming
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    an itv comp
    and a holiday:D
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • LouBlue
    LouBlue Posts: 53,538 Forumite
    Options
    Nice thread!

Well Comping Fairy has been very good to me, 2 holidays so far. :j

But any cash prize would be fab, we desperately need to move and have some debts to pay off.
    A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition
    ~ William Arthur Ward ~
  • joey123
    joey123 Posts: 232 Forumite
    Options
    :A DEAR COMPING FAIRY, IVE BEEN A VERY GOOD GIRL THIS YEAR:A
    AND HOPING ON AN EXTRA SPECIAL PRIZE:p

1) ANY FAMILY HOLIDAY
    2) ANY MONEY OR VOUCHERS
    3) AM IN NEED OF A NEW CAR TOO

I share an help anyone were i can please comping fairy help me luv ya jojo xxx:A
    2008 WINS
    PS3 AND GAME :j DS LITE GAME:j DVD BOX SET
    DEAL OR NO DEAL GAME :j SO FAR SO GOOD:j
  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    Options
    Dear comping fairy,

I don't want to win a bed anymore :p since I have bought my own- sorry you just missed your chance :D
    Instead, can I still dream of a fab wardrobe though! :o I think I deserve one heading towards my thirty second birthday soon :eek: Oh and the wine/baileys/whiskey will still be much appreciated xxx
  • dooby
    dooby Posts: 1,337 Forumite
    Options
    What a fun thread :D

I'd love to win

1) An ITV cash prize (obviously)
    2) Something unusual like a 12 foot T rex or a movie collectable 'cos they're fun to have
    3) Some really extravagantly OTT priced make up, clothes or jewelry to make me feel spesh.
  • mrsh1968
    mrsh1968 Posts: 326 Forumite
    Options
    Dear Comping Fairy,

I have been a good girl and work hard to clear my debts and make sure my kids have everything they need.. but Xmas is coming up and I would love love love to win the following!!

1. Nintendo DS for my dd she desperately wants one for Xmas
    2. Any boy toys what so ever for my ds, he is easily pleased and would be happy with anything lol
    3. A hotel weekend away for me and DS we have not spent an evening alone for 6 years and the thought of getting drunk, going back to a luxurious place and sleeping in would be beyond blissfull!!

Thank you but to be honest, any win will do!!
    2008 - £6,000.00, 2009/10 - Didn't comp
    Back and hoping in 2011!
    Thank you to all posters!
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My dearest Comping Fairy

This year (or next!) I would like to win:

1. A new car. Or an old one. Ever since t'other halfs car failed its MOT with honours he's been very upset. He doesn't like the bus and this will make his - and my - life easier

2. A holiday. In the UK as both our passports have expired. Somewhere near a train station, unless you let me win the car as specified above!

3. Something madly expensive that I would never buy myself. Jimmy Choo shoes, a Mulberry handbag, something like that.

Thank you Comping Fairy!

Love n hugs

flying_fresian
    xxxxxxxxxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business