Tesco Extra Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Options
Ordered 2 things in seperate orders from Tesco Extra Entertainment. Cancelled them sortly after as I'd found somewhere cheaper to get them from. Can anyone guess what happened next? Correct, they didn't cancel the orders and have sent them anyway.

Does anyone know if the returns label is pre-paid, or if I have to shell out some cash for their bodge?
Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
Love to my two angels that I will never forget.

Comments

• Wig
    Wig Posts: 14,139 Forumite
    Options
    Did you check the status of the order? Did it say your order is cancelled?

Did you phone up/email to ask why they had sent an order out which was listed as cancelled? and what have they asked you to do with the items? Ask them to send you a prepaid envelope sticker.
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    I'm going to wait until I get my hands on the items. If there isn't a pre-paid returns label I'll give them a call and ask for them to send one. I have sent an email asking why the orders weren't cancelled, but so far I have not had a response. They have said in a previous email they sent that they will give me a full refund. This should not have happened in the first place. It is simply poor organisation on behalf of tesco (nothing unusual there then)
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • duncansby
    duncansby Posts: 292 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I ordered a CD which was in stock available for immediate dispatch. When it was still awaiting dispatch 5 days later I cancelled it via the website. 3 days later I receive 2 emails sent at the same time - one saying it is dispatched the other saying I am too late to cancel my order
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure