Filtered Water -Tasting Yuk

Options
My hubby bought me one of those Aqua Fountain chilled water systems for my birthday last Saturday.He has done everything the Instructions said about cleaning all the parts and then discarding the first few lots of water that run through the filter.

All seemed well at first but then last night and again today when I have got some water out of it and drank it the water tastes vile,like plastic and like the water tastes when it comes out of our caravan pipes which is Indescribable.I have tried adding orange juice to it but can still taste it.

I drink lots of water throughout the day and have always used bottles of water that I fill from the tap and keep in the fridge as I can't stand water straight from the tap it needs to be chilled first,hence the reason for buying said water dispenser and to free up some room in the small fridge we have.

What I would like to know is,if the problem doesn't resolve it's self are we entitled to take the item back to the store under their 30 day money back guarantee even though we have used it...

Any help would be much appreciated..Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport