New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

The Money Diet, Updated, Discussion Area

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in The MoneySaving Books
105 replies 147.1K views

Replies

• Try Waterstones.com - Thrifty is £5.49 and Diet is £3.99. Delivery is free for orders over £15 or you can have them delivered to your local store for free as well. Great stuff.
  • I bought The money diet since discovering this site i have decided to try and pay everything off i owe early, the book is absolutley fantastic and is a must for every new money saver im even trying to make my mum read it and she is useless with money and paying things.

Thanx martin for giving me the kick up the backside i needed.

:money:
    :p MADE YOU LOOK :p
  • JamesJames Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where you can buy The Money Diet and Thrifty Ways over the phone rather than on the net?

Thanks in advance.
  • Hi, I received my copy of the Money Diet yesterday and couldn't put it down. I've started using my new knowledge already and have managed to bag myself a cheaper tarrif with 02 with brand new Samsung U600 (which i plan on selling to pay some of my debt as nothing wrong with the one I have), can't get new credit card so may attempt the shuffle. Martin is a genius! Thanx Martin.
    Back in debt, but refusing that let that smile be turned upside down! :o

Not as bad as the original £23k, but here goes:
    Next Directory - £799 - 26.49% :eek: HSBC Credit Card - £720 - £24.9% :mad: Barclay Credit Card - £900 - :confused:Mum - £1379 - 18^ (not mother hen charging, but her credit card!)
  • bluedovebluedove Forumite
    215 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    please where can i buy the money diet??? don't know the ISBN i could have searched online
    Though the vision may not be the true future of man but it can't be completely beyond his control.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • StumpyStumpy Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Try here. :money:
  • bluedovebluedove Forumite
    215 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Cheers stumpy, i bought from play.com, it was delivered free yesterday.

i've gone through some pages, it a good asset for everbody, i will buy more for my family members.
    Though the vision may not be the true future of man but it can't be completely beyond his control.
  • RKG_2RKG_2 Forumite
    1 posts
    Are there any plans to update The Money Diet? Now that we're in 2008 and all!
  • I got the Money Diet yesterday from the library (had to order it for 50p).

It's very good isn't it? Very informative and useful, but funny in places too :)

Think I might buy it online so I've got a permanent copy. :)
  • This thread has convinced me, I've ordered a copy...