The 'I want it NOW!!' debt/savings thread

Options

Comments

• moneymabel
    moneymabel Posts: 7,910 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    have been doing comps on there for ages, you don't need to fill in any of the question bits if you don't want spam emails. Didn't know about that though thanks.
  • jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    yeah i have used them for ages only thing they e mail me is a summary of what i have entered and that is only when i have entered loads. just don't check any of the boxes if you dont want junk i do it for the 3ps i have not won a thing on there
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • moneymabel
    Options
    just entered about 10 new ones!! Never expect a prize like Jen I just do it for MBM cashback.
  • jenjade
    Options
    yeah i don't think you can win if i do win on there i will be shocked but at 3p a click the money ait bad
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • jenjade
    Options
    has everyone had a good weekend?
  • moneymabel
    Options
    yes thanks Jen, our new cooker arrived just got to wait for OH to build it in, did scrapbooking at work all day yesterday. Waiting for iPhone auction to finish tomorrow afternoon! How about you, managed to get a hol yet?
  • jenjade
    Options
    yes i have i am going to south devon for 2 or 3 nights later in the week and staying in my cousins onsite caravan she is part of the entertainment team at park dean! i am pleased. it will cost nothing but i will give her and her buddy we are staying eith some cash and buy then tea etc
  • lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all, just been working out that i need to raise an extra £250 each month for New York....:eek:

God knows how i am going to do that!
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
  • moneymabel
    Options
    hi Jen sounds great!! Well done!

You can do it lilmissmup!! Fingers crossed for you!
  • jenjade
    Options
    look on up my income. i have joined make £10 a day and managed it evey month for 3 months it is possible
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure