Get a free letter from Father Christmas!

Options

Comments

• boombug
    Options
    Just been browsing all ur posts, they r great n a big help too. Many thanx x x
  • Nattylou
    Nattylou Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 25 August 2010 at 8:49PM
    Options
    Hi all,

Just a tip, I've been using Rooftop Post online for years and they let you print some of their letters off for free in the Fairyland Freebies section. You can get personalised ones too for a small price but they are all beautiful letters.

I just checked back and the link to the freebies page is not working just now but if you click it then click the Fairyland Freebies link on the error page you get, it will take you there!!!

:T
  • jemtom
    jemtom Posts: 350 Forumite
    Options
    i had forgot the name of the site i used last year, i made a personalized book and sent a letter to santa (you can print the letter off and then he will send one back which you can also print) there is also other things to do:
    www.northpole.com
  • CandyB101_2
    CandyB101_2 Posts: 1,221 Forumite
    Options
    I used this site last year, a free personalised video from santa, you also get to upload a photo of them, did one for my daughter, it was amazing, the look on her face and the excitement in showing everyone was amazing.
    Did a 'naughty' one for her dad, so funny (especially when I added it to facebook for all his mates to see).
    I will definately be using this again this year.

Have a try now, it really is fab.

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home
    A creative mess is better than tidy idleness :D
  • skylight
    skylight Posts: 10,716 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    CandyB101 wrote: »
    I used this site last year, a free personalised video from santa, you also get to upload a photo of them, did one for my daughter, it was amazing, the look on her face and the excitement in showing everyone was amazing.
    Did a 'naughty' one for her dad, so funny (especially when I added it to facebook for all his mates to see).
    I will definately be using this again this year.

Have a try now, it really is fab.

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

I used that too - the kids were quite amazed. The eldest DD (16 now) was on the naughty list and I followed this up with nothing in her stocking on the day (she was in on it...) Her sisters were shocked but pulled together and offered her their own presents (was lovely to see) and the 8yo still believes after being on the brink last year.

This year I will upload proper/decent photos and buy the video to keep.
  • Fruball
    Fruball Posts: 5,739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thought, with 53 days left til Christmas, that this thread would be useful :)

I am going to get the children to write their letters this week and hopefully they will get a reply!!
  • beverleychelmsford
    Options
    As I think I've put elswhere in this forum years ago, my vote's for Rooftop Post as well. They've got free Santa letters to print off and one of them is even in mirror writing! The kid in me loves that, never mind anyone else!!

Apparently I'm a new user so not allowed to post links, in spite of the fact that I've been on here for years. Mind you, I don't post much, I'm more of a lurker! So maybe it's that. But back to the point. If you want to find the letters I'm on about just Google "Rooftop Post free Santa letter" and that'll take you straight there.

Oh, and don't be confused by the ones the same company sell - if there's a price anywhere, you're on the wrong webpage.

Enjoy!
  • heatherks
    heatherks Posts: 854 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.rooftoppost.co.uk

http://www.rooftoppost.co.uk/free_santa_letter.html

think this is the correct one will need to get printer ink so i can do the mirror writing one for them this year
    As I think I've put elswhere in this forum years ago, my vote's for Rooftop Post as well. They've got free Santa letters to print off and one of them is even in mirror writing! The kid in me loves that, never mind anyone else!!

Apparently I'm a new user so not allowed to post links, in spite of the fact that I've been on here for years. Mind you, I don't post much, I'm more of a lurker! So maybe it's that. But back to the point. If you want to find the letters I'm on about just Google "Rooftop Post free Santa letter" and that'll take you straight there.

Oh, and don't be confused by the ones the same company sell - if there's a price anywhere, you're on the wrong webpage.

Enjoy!
  • beanymagoo
    Options
    My children have always all received a reply from the royal mail santa. One year my eldest wrote one letter on behalf of himself and 2 of his younger siblings but they all still got a letter back from Santa. We always make sure to stamp the letter as well.
    My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked, and it's price competitive. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.
  • CallaLily
    CallaLily Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    We've done it since my 16 year old was little every year and we've always had a reply even when the overly excited boys put the letters in without a stamp :o.
    Would highly recommend sending it off in plenty of time as the Royal Mail do point out that the later you leave it the more chance there is of them being snowed under and not getting to yours in time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure