Debenhams 6 Months 0%

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit Cards
1 reply 1.2K views
bob_builder_2bob_builder_2 Forumite
98 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit Cards
I got my Debenhams Mastercard at the weekend to replace my store card.

It said that I could get 0% on Balance Transfers made when I call to activate the card. It did not mention any BT fee but then it did not include a summary box either!

Does anybody know if there is a BT fee with this offer (or has anybody tried yet)? I guess I can ask on the phone but I am not sure if I trust them and would prefer to see it in writing.

Replies

• YorkshireBoyYorkshireBoy Forumite
    31.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody know if there is a BT fee with this offer (or has anybody tried yet)? I guess I can ask on the phone but I am not sure if I trust them and would prefer to see it in writing.
    Can't see anything on the website T&C's re a BT fee, or indeed a 0% BT offer, so it must be a special invitation.

If you have online access already, the following might be useful...

"What should I do if I have an enquiry related to my account?
    Log on to the Account Management section of the site and send a secure email to the customer services team, or call the Debenhams Customer Services helpline: Debenhams card: Telephone 0870 1242 412* (national rate), Debenhams Credit Card: Telephone 0870 120 0111* (lines open 24 hours a day)
    Opening times:
    Monday - Tuesday 8.00am - 8.00pm
    Wednesday - Friday 8.00am - 9.00pm
    Saturday 8.00am - 7.00pm
    Sunday 9.00am - 6.00pm"

http://www.debenhams.com/site_services/heading_summary.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=7053213&bmUID=1130763308930

* check https://www.saynoto0870.com for alternative numbers
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Top savings accounts

Up to 1.7% fixed or 0.6% easy access

MSE Guides

24 craft beers for £26 delivered

Flavourly newbies only (norm £70ish)

MSE Deals