mature student ???

??? I am hoping to go to uni next september but keep getting conflicting advice as to what is classed as income when student fees are worked out. my husband works and earns just under 20,000 but with 4 kids we get benefits of family tax credit, housing benefit and housing benefit. firstly i want to know if these are all taken into account as income when applying for a loan/fees to be paid, and secondary is any loan you get taken into account when applying for these benefits? I have asked at college and uni etc and always get differing answers.


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Gin, gee-gees & groceries

This week's MSE Forum highlights

Team Blog

2for1 adult tickets to theme parks

Via selected £1-£3 Kellogg's promo packs

MSE Deals