'Home Bargains' Finds - Thread 3.

Options

Comments

• sheffmum_2
    sheffmum_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    Forgot to say !!! says on box "free animal poster inside " too ! Bargain !!!
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    brill - might pay a visit tomorrow. thanks
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • Eenymeeny
    Eenymeeny Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Don't know if this has already been posted, but HB have those coiled extend-able hoses, from 30 inches to 50 foot with a 5 pattern spray gun for £5.99 RRP £19.99. Haven't tried it yet but if it saves me fighting with our existing one it will be well worth it!:):):)
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    They had McVities jamaican gingerbread for 39p in the Dundee store, I was good though,only bought 2.
    Booo!!!
  • brudie25
    brudie25 Posts: 334 Forumite
    Options
    HB's Kettering has Furreal Frenzies for £2.99 and the larger sets for £5.99 and £6.99. I think they are like those silly zhu zhu hamster things!

The pets are about £8 each usually and the £6.99 sets are £20 ish. Have got some as stocking fillers!
  • she73
    she73 Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    Bought today in old swan liverpool bisto instant gravy in a tube,ive never seen this before and usually buy bisto so thought id try it for 39p.
  • sarah*a
    sarah*a Posts: 2,778 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sheffmum wrote: »
    Hi guys - HB in sheffield today -Animal planet 24 piece jigsaws , Medium sized square box with various animal on front of each one ,seal,lion,koala,rabbit etc - 29p each !!!!!! Bought 8 as little leaving pressies for the SEN kids i work with . HTH
    peatles wrote: »
    Home Bargains today I got table top ice cube curling set for £1.79, got £7.50 on the box. It has some blue stickers on covering up the marks and spencers logo. They had them in a few christmases ago. great stocking filler.

Thanks! Managed to get both of these in the Cape Hill branch today :T:T
  • Miss_Penny_Pincher_2
    Options
    -MRS_T- wrote: »
    Hiya

Thanks for posting this. Does it happen to be Wella System Professional by any chance?

Thanks

they say Wella Professionals high hair on them and on the back says it is the salon exclusive formula.
  • snugglepet20
    snugglepet20 Posts: 454 Forumite
    Options
    Bought a pillow pet for £4.99 today. They are the same thing as the huggle buddies that are constantly advertised on kids TV for £25 (a cuddly toy that converts into a pillow). Quality is excellent and they are available in unicorn, bee, ladybug and puppy versions.

This is a link to one on amazon (£11.99 on there)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/DRW-Lady-Bug-Pillow-Pet/dp/B004OZS1SA/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1310923714&sr=8-8
  • jamsandwhich
    Options
    Bought a pillow pet for £4.99 today. They are the same thing as the huggle buddies that are constantly advertised on kids TV for £25 (a cuddly toy that converts into a pillow). Quality is excellent and they are available in unicorn, bee, ladybug and puppy versions.

This is a link to one on amazon (£11.99 on there)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/DRW-Lady-Bug-Pillow-Pet/dp/B004OZS1SA/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1310923714&sr=8-8

OMG ha ha - I have just ruined the end of The Apprentice for OH when I read this as I grabbed my head and screamed 'OH GOD' he thought something was wrong LOL!!!

My girls have been asking for these for their birthday, both want the Unicorn and I have not been able to get any for love nor money - does anyone on Teesside know which stores have any of these - TIA! x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure