Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    From Argyle Street, Glasgow: L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk 200ml (for some reason the Micellar Water and Toner bottles are at the £2 section?), L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Glitter Top Coat - Transparent Glitter Gel 9ml (bit of an oddity but thought my teenage niece would like it), Revlon Photoready Kajal Matte Eye Pencil 1.22g - 303 Matte Charcoal.

From Trongate, Glasgow: NYC City Proof 24Hr Waterproof Eyeshadow Pencil - 650 East River Romance, Milka Choco Sticks 144g (guess it's their version of Cadburys Fingers!).8auhqiA.jpg?1
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    LouLou wrote: »
    From Argyle Street, Glasgow: L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk 200ml (for some reason the Micellar Water and Toner bottles are at the £2 section?), L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Glitter Top Coat - Transparent Glitter Gel 9ml (bit of an oddity but thought my teenage niece would like it), Revlon Photoready Kajal Matte Eye Pencil 1.22g - 303 Matte Charcoal.

From Trongate, Glasgow: NYC City Proof 24Hr Waterproof Eyeshadow Pencil - 650 East River Romance, Milka Choco Sticks 144g (guess it's their version of Cadburys Fingers!).8auhqiA.jpg?1

Milka & Cadbury are both part of Mondelez so I bet they taste the same too!!
  • LouLou
    Options
    Milka & Cadbury are both part of Mondelez so I bet they taste the same too!!
    Milka and Dairy Milk don't taste the same :p but they're everywhere in Euro countries - quite like Milka actually.

But I do agree that how Cadbury are progressing is a real shame. My sister absolutely hates Milk Tray now, and it was a gift staple for years and years.

Wonder if Twin Peaks will make a return? That sneaked its way into my basket a few times.
  • catswiththumbs
    Options

Wonder if Twin Peaks will make a return? That sneaked its way into my basket a few times.

Apparently the Twin Peaks was a limited edition BUT Poundland confirmed it via Facebook Messenger to me in December that it will be returning. Didn't say when though. A few made it into my basket too :)
  • LouLou
    edited 17 March 2018 at 5:41PM
    Options
    This one is very much "if your store has any left" - but I spotted some in Trongate, Glasgow earlier - had no idea about this till my brother asked me to look - and I'm on HUKD - and in Poundland - a lot!

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/box-of-72-finish-powerball-classic-dishwasher-tablets-2-at-poundland-2910050 (Kudos to Caroline_1993).

72 x Finish Classic Tabs - on the shelf for £5, scan at £2. Got a few boxes - but they're for my brother :) - photo from the HUKD thread
    2910050_1.jpg
    This store also has L'Oreal Skin Perfection Soothing Gel-Cream Wash (Dry & Sensitive Skin), slightly annoyingly it was at the £1 toiletries section - scanned at £2.
    5108w7M3vyL._SY355_.jpg
    Beside them on the £1 shelves are also the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water and Cleansing & Perfecting Milk (mentioned in my comment before last) - assume they're also £2? Not sure.
  • Jo-jo
    Jo-jo Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 17 March 2018 at 2:22PM
    Options
    The micellar water was on the £2 shelf, but it had labels reducing it to £1 in my local.
  • lily117
    lily117 Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    This one is very much "if your store has any left" - but I spotted some in Trongate, Glasgow earlier - had no idea about this till my brother asked me to look - and I'm on HUKD - and in Poundland - a lot!

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/box-of-72-finish-powerball-classic-dishwasher-tablets-2-at-poundland-2910050 (Kudos to Caroline_1993).

72 x Finish Classic Tabs - on the shelf for £5, scan at £2. Got a few boxes - but they're for my brother :) - photo from the HUKD thread
    2910050_1.jpg
    This store also has L'Oreal Skin Perfection Soothing Gel-Cream Wash (Dry & Sensitive Skin), slightly annoyingly it was at the £1 toiletries section - scanned at £2.
    5108w7M3vyL._SY355_.jpg
    Beside them on the £1 shelves are also the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water and Cleansing & Perfecting Milk (mentioned in my comment before last) - assume they're also £2? Not sure.
    Thank you Loulou, managed to get a box of Finish.
  • LouLou
    edited 18 March 2018 at 10:25PM
    Options
    I don't usually look closely at the Shower Gels but this Shower Oil caught my eye in Argyle Street, Glasgow: Bourjois Shower Sweet Summer Shower Oil, Sunny Vanilla Fragrance 250ml, (top-left in the photo below):
    5PrS5Tz.jpg?1
    There are also Right Guard Shower Oils in Pink Jasmine or Monoi Blossom scents (in "20% Extra Free" promo packs: 250ml + 50ml = 300ml).

Mysupermarket suggests that the Right Guard Shower Oil 250ml can be found in Lidl for 89p currently https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Bath_And_Shower/Right_Guard_Women_Shower_Oils_Monoi_Blossom_250ml. html

Think these Shower Oils have been in Poundland for a while, though. Like the idea of them as they sound more moisturising :)
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,611 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I did persist with the Derma V10 200ml micellar water, but still didn't like the smell. It also made my eyes burn when I used it to remove mascara so am going back to Garnier. Savers still do the 125ml size @99p.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback