Paypal help please

Options
I am hoping someone can help me with this query and that I don't sound too stupid!!

I set up a paypal premier account a few days ago for purpose of offering paypal option to ebay bidders on my items.

I followed paypal'#s link to confirm my email address and open the account. I can now log in to it to see that the transaction history and balance is nil. Problem is that I made a sale a day or so after this procedure and buyer tried to pay me through paypal and received notice by return email form paypal that there is no such person registered as me but that they will email me to tell me how to opne an account. no such email arrivced and the buyer is becomimg a bit frutstratred. I also have a few other items on sale too so want to get it right before those auctions end.

I'ver tried paypal's website and the FAQ which don't help. I've emailed them but a response will apparatnly take 3-4 days which is n't particulraly helpful/

Anyupone any idea what I've not done correctly?

Comments

• shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does your buyer have the right email address for you?
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • lisalisa_2
    Options
    Yes she does.
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did the buyer try to pay you using the 'Pay Now' button, either on their 'my ebay' or in the confirmation email?

If not and they have done it manually from the Paypal site, they may have entered your email address incorrectly.

If you log onto the Paypal site, you can 'request money' from your buyer, set up an invoice that way to see if they can pay you.
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport