Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Options

Comments

• danielmeade
    Options
    Does anyone know of any offers on magazines such as Marketing Magazine, Marketing Week & Campaign ?
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Grazia Magazine (£1.95 or 95p if you have the voucher from last weeks issue!) has 25% discount vouchers for Wallis, Warehouse, Donna Ida, Kookai and Coast. You need the voucher inside the mag to obtain the offer- no online codes as far as I can see.
  • hmc
    hmc Posts: 2,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sorry if this is the wrong plase to ask
    my mum is doing 2 classic rock subs for xmas presents and i was seeing if i could find anything under £43. no idea where to look.thankyou
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hmc wrote: »
    my mum is doing 2 classic rock subs for xmas presents and i was seeing if i could find anything under £43. no idea where to look.thankyou

Right place to look :)

I don't know of any offers myself, but are you at all signed up to Quidco or TopCashback? they have links to sites which have magazine deals and you can get cashback from them. (Just be aware that Quidco charges £5 a year to use the service).

Other then that, I'd maybe look inside the mag itself as they can often have leaflets with good offers in.
  • hmc
    hmc Posts: 2,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thankyou for the help, will have a look
  • twig1_2
    twig1_2 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    Options
    Do you collect tesco clubcard points?

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?amp;bci=4294966305%7CSouthampton*4294966207%7CActivity%20Days&R=1100&bci=4294966467%7CMagazines

hmc wrote: »
  • xanthe
    xanthe Posts: 329 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone received the Body Shop vitamin C gift for subscribing with Marie Claire? I've got my first issue but the free gift hasn't come yet...
  • misschatterbox
    misschatterbox Posts: 489 Forumite
    edited 28 October 2010 at 6:10PM
    Options
    Does anyone have a code for a Prima magazine subscription please? Also is it true you don't get the free gifts with the magazines if getting a subscription?
  • twig1_2
    twig1_2 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    edited 28 October 2010 at 1:35PM
    Options
    Just came on here to see whether anyone had received it yet . They usually say have you waited 28 days yet ? if you phone them. I ordered mine the day I posted the order 16th September so yes 28 days well past.
    xanthe wrote: »
    Anyone received the Body Shop vitamin C gift for subscribing with Marie Claire? I've got my first issue but the free gift hasn't come yet...
  • xanthe
    xanthe Posts: 329 Forumite
    Options
    Just checked, I ordered mine on 21st September. Just fired them an email!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback