Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Options

Comments

• Princess_kate
    Options
    clare+3 wrote: »
    I'm on the look-out for a cheap Radio Times deal - does anyone know if there are any current at the moment? TIA.

Me too, my 12 for £1 has just come to an end. I did see 8 issues for £1, not quite as good but still a bargain compaired to its usual price!
  • clare+3
    clare+3 Posts: 533 Forumite
    Options
    Me too, my 12 for £1 has just come to an end. I did see 8 issues for £1, not quite as good but still a bargain compaired to its usual price!
    8 for £1 sounds pretty good to me - have you got the details, please?
  • Princess_kate
    Options
    8 for £1 sounds pretty good to me - have you got the details, please?

Can't find it now! Only 4 for £1
  • MrsHoneybun
    Options
    Ooh, this looks interesting. You've got to fill out a form and they'll send you a magazine for free. I guess the kicker is in the line "it's pot luck as to what you'll recieve" - you might get a copy of Farming Today or something!

The Link is: http://freeissue.magazine-group.co.uk/lucky-dip---get-a-magazine-absolutely-free
    We’ve got titles for men, women and kids; business magazines; weeklies and monthlies; health and fitness; fashion; general interest; current affairs; car magazines; technology titles – just about everything really.

It’s pot luck as to what you’ll receive – it depends on what we have and the number of requests we receive – but we’ll do our best to pick a magazine based on your favourites and on the hobbies and interests you mention.
    Any way, I've just filled it in and I'll let you know what they send me.
    If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.
  • willowisp
    Options
    Hiya,

Long shot, but does anyone know of any mags that are giving perfume/aftershave as free gifts?

I remember last year or the year before there were loads, but not found any this year :(

Thanks for any suggestions!
  • shopaholic232
    Options
    Hi I would like to subscribe to a few of my favorite magazines seem some sites have 6 issues for 6.00 ect can i cancel after this time or do most of them want you to keep it for 12 months as some say 6.00 then 9.99 there after
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi I would like to subscribe to a few of my favorite magazines seem some sites have 6 issues for 6.00 ect can i cancel after this time or do most of them want you to keep it for 12 months as some say 6.00 then 9.99 there after

Some allow you to cancel, some don't. You need to read the small print.
  • mintymoneysaver
    Options
    I'm on the look-out for a cheap Radio Times deal - does anyone know if there are any current at the moment? TIA.

12 for £1 here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2741228&highlight=radio+times+code
  • clare+3
    clare+3 Posts: 533 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, that's brilliant - thanks for your help!
  • kal25
    kal25 Posts: 569 Forumite
    Options
    Hi wondered if anyone can help me? Lookingfor the best deal on dr who magazine anyone know if there any offers on at the moment?

TIA kal25
    :smileyhea:heart: Mrs Lea Nov 5th '11 :heart::smileyhea
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport