BA Sale

Options
"In conjunction with The Daily Mail and AOL, British Airways have on a Sale to over 70 worldwide destinations. Expire's at midnight on Sunday 30 October".

You have to sign up to BA news letter to see the offers. http://www.britishairways.com/travel/dailymail/public/en_gb
2 heads are better than 1….unless they are on the same body!

Comments

• Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    Options
    Just booked a trip to include some of the Caribbean islands and South America. :)
  • myprincessmaya
    Options
    are they going to have anything similar in the near future?
  • stratford_2
    Options
    Sale is still on for other destinations - book by today (31/10)
  • polarbearit
    Options
    !!!!!!... Should have bought the NYC tickets (for next march) yesterday - anyone know where I can get there for £230 (30th mar - 24th april)
  • Dude
    Dude Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    !!!!!!... Should have bought the NYC tickets (for next march) yesterday - anyone know where I can get there for £230 (30th mar - 24th april)

The sale is still on till midnight Tuesday here is the link but you must register https://www.britishairways.com/travel/dailymail/inet/en_gb

Offers seems to change on daily basis, no New York on today but was there on Sunday

Source of link was an email from BA, does not seem to be any mention of offers on web site, offers are different from ba weekly offers.
    2 heads are better than 1….unless they are on the same body!
  • polarbearit
    Options
    Yeah - I got the email too, but missed the NYC tickets as I had to check something before booking... Washington would also be possible but, but aren't especially cheap when buying for 4 compared to AA!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure