»

Mr Beans Teddy Bear Knitting Pattern (merged)

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Mr Beans Teddy Bear Knitting Pattern (merged)

edited 2 February 2016 at 1:12PM in Freebies (no spend required)
28 replies 79.3K views
angelatgracelandangelatgraceland
3.3K posts
Forumite
edited 2 February 2016 at 1:12PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Would you like a teddy like Mr Bean has? Heres a free knitting pattern for one. Ive just made one-now Ive got to make 2 more! It turned out well so all you knitters take a look-youve got time to knit one for Christmas.
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/toys/beanbear.htm

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
Annual Grocery budget 2018 is £1500 pa £125 calendar month £28.84 pw for 3 adults

Replies

• Pink.Pink.
    17.7K posts
    Forumite
    I'm a Volunteer Board Guide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi angelatgraceland

I hope that you don't mind but as this is a free knitting pattern, I am going to move it over to the Freebies board.

Pink

Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [email="andrea@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/email].
  • no probs! couldnt find it so just wanted to make sure it got listed!
    Hi angelatgraceland

I hope that you don't mind but as this is a free knitting pattern, I am going to move it over to the Freebies board.

Pink

Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [email="andrea@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/email].
    Annual Grocery budget 2018 is £1500 pa £125 calendar month £28.84 pw for 3 adults
  • Thanks lol this is brilliant, love Mr Bean.

My nan'll knit me this :)
  • thanks for this :-)
    :j :beer: :j
  • Ive now knitted three of "teddy". Even my son wanted one and hes 16. Hes rather good at Mr Bean impressions-I cant shut him up now! All turned out the same size but with different expressions. Youngest dd wanted teddy to "hide" and said "Teddy, where r u" Under the table of course! He'd had a few too many - hick.
  • I do hope your teddies all turned out nice! Mine all have different faces with their own characters. I cant separate my youngest dd from hers-still got to finish off my last one!
  • Would you like a teddy like Mr Bean has? Heres a free knitting pattern for one. Ive just made one-now Ive got to make 2 more! It turned out well so all you knitters take a look-youve got time to knit one for Christmas.
    http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/toys/beanbear.htm
    I cant knit so u offering to knit me a coeple.pm me if u would .cheers :j
    Vinsterster1978
  • why thank you|!
    See that twinkle in the sky? That is my mum that is :kisses3:
  • thanks i love mr. bean lol

*_-freebie lover99-_*
    *_-freebie lover99-_*
    :money: :money: :money: :money:
    ----:j :j :j ----
    ----:j wkd:j ----
    ----:j :j :j----