IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.
Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

Navman ICN510 for £229 is this good?

in Motoring
1 reply 647 views
Like it says - I have seen the MAVMAN in my local tesco for £229 - only £30 dearer than the smaller navman - is this a good offer? Can the maps be updated? Is the garmin better?

cheers

they had 2 left

Replies

• Pink.Pink. Forumite
    17.7K Posts
    Forumite
    Hi tightus_wad,

I hope that you don't mind but I am going to move your thread over to the motoring board where hopefully you will get more replies.

Pink

Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [email="andrea@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/email].
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals