Pet and Content insurance can this be done as one???

Options
Hi, I'm Rog. I am new to this so please bear with me... I am looking for a very inexpensive Home content insurance. I am on benefits as I am disabled. I live with my wife and two kids under the age of 16. Please can anyone point me in the right direction??? Any help would be appreciated.
Many Thanks,
Roger

Comments

• Oscar_The_Grouch
    Options
    Hi there

I think you may be "barking up the wrong tree" on this one; you tend to find that home insurance and pet insurance are dealt with as completely separate covers. The exception is in the mid to high net worth arena where insurers have tried to develop a one stop shop for brokers to help them retain business.

I would suggest you shop for 2 separate policies.

As a new member to this site, you may not have any details of "cashback" sites. Quidco is an example and one that I use:

https://www.quidco.com/

Essentially, what you do is register with them and then whenever you are looking to buy something on line you check out whether Quidco can get you any cash back for the purchase. LOTS of insurance companies offer cashback through Quidco.

I'm sure there are more details elsewhere on the site (my wife found the details of Quidco and I just jumped on the bandwagon) and someone else will be able to give you more information.
    In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and was widely regarded as a bad move.
    The late, great, Douglas Adams.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport