Simply be codes?

Options

Comments

• BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Check your email account (even your junk folder) as they send you a notification when an item has been dispatched.

As you have a certain amount of time to try the item and return it, it will come up as "not yet charged" - from time to time, if you have purchased an item online, you will see it as "purchased item" - do not panic, you can still send the item back if needed.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks. I've had an emailed titled "Delivery information about your Marisota order" and it says: Thank you for your order with Marisota. The following items are being despatched in parcel number .......

I guess i will have to wait and see!
  • Minerva69
    Minerva69 Posts: 797 Forumite
    Options
    BeenieCat wrote: »
    But my account online says item despatched (yesterday). But it also says "not yet charged". (?)

It will say "not yet charged" because if you have a personal account you get items on approval for up to 28 days before you have to pay for them. Make sure you pay for your items in full when you get your statement otherwise you'll have to pay ridiculous interest (currently around 39% I believe).

Also, I wouldn't always trust what it says on the online account facility. I've been with Ambrose Wilson for years and the online account sometimes bears very little resemblance to what I've actually ordered/returned. I once got a late return charge on there for an item that had never been delivered, the charge never showed up on my monthly paper statement. I've also had items saying "awaiting despatch" which I'd actually sent back ages before. It doesn't seem to be very accurate!
  • fresian_cow
    Options
    Just been called and given this code GGYQ2 for 10% off everything including electricals for jd williams but I would imagine it will work on other sites.

Haven't tried it but was given it over the phone
  • davies28
    davies28 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    BeenieCat wrote: »
    I tried my luck opening an account with Marisota and am fully expecting to get declined when they credit check me.

But my account online says item despatched (yesterday). But it also says "not yet charged". (?) Does anyone reckon i'll be getting them? I wondered if they might not credit check every applicant and i may have slipped though (hoping).

I know i'll find out soon enough but the despatch date kept changing to 'tomorrow' every time i looked at it except today when it still says 6th

I have an account with Marisota and Fashion World and no need to worry -not yet charged just means the items will be charged when you get another statement. Happens to me all the time when I place order just before a statement is due!
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Options
    davies28 wrote: »
    I have an account with Marisota and Fashion World and no need to worry -not yet charged just means the items will be charged when you get another statement. Happens to me all the time when I place order just before a statement is due!
    Thanks i got the boots anyway so they obviously didn't credit check me :rotfl:

I've already made a payment too, am trying to be good :A
  • Nuttygooner
    Options
    Hiya all,

I got a "pop up" discount of 20% until 22/10/2010 - WQQY7

Have fun!
  • Johnnyboy248
    Options
    i got that too gooner but it says i havent qualified for the discount. I dont understand why not.
  • Nuttygooner
    Nuttygooner Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 19 October 2010 at 11:33AM
    Options
    i got that too gooner but it says i havent qualified for the discount. I dont understand why not.

I am not sure either - there have been some codes posted on here that work for some, and not for others (I know a few posted recently which, when I have tried to use them, says "You have not yet qualified for this discount" or "you are not eligible for this discount" - regardless of spend)

You might want to get in touch with their customer services, as if they have offered you a discount, with no ties or terms to it clearly displayed when you enter the code in the incentives page (bar the date of course), then they are obliged to give you that discount. This happened to me once or twice, and the discount was applied manually.

More often than not, by way of apology, they give you another code ;)
  • marionsteve
    Options
    any more codes still valid??? I wasted one last month, now expired...
  • littlemissfavored
    Options
    Just came through email:
    AULG4
    25% off code

* Discount applies to Fashion, Footwear and Lingerie only and excludes any protection taken out to protect your product. Discount can only be claimed once. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.Discount expires midnight Monday 8th November 2010.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure