Simply be codes?

Options

Comments

• Where_You_Working
    Options
    Just had some lovely plus tops delivered, really cheap with code, from crazy clearance, well worth a look on there!
  • Harlowe
    Harlowe Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    LKJA6 20% off vaild till 18/10
    Goals...to have half of my debt cleared by 2011 and be debt free by 2012. :)
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Thanks for this
  • kevandkeira
    Options
    Does anyone know how often they give out the 25% off codes.
  • Flibertigibit
    Options
    Harlowe wrote: »

Which shops does this code work for please?
  • BeenieCat
    Options
    Which shops does this code work for please?
    Worked for me at Marisota
  • Harlowe
    Harlowe Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry should have said its for Simply Be but should work for all associated brands.
    Goals...to have half of my debt cleared by 2011 and be debt free by 2012. :)
  • Nuttygooner
    Nuttygooner Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 6 October 2010 at 10:53AM
    Options
    ACWC6 - 20% off when you spend £60 or more (until 14/10).

It worked for me at Fashion World and VLD :)

Not as good as the other one, but always good to have a standyby in case you forget something, or see a pair of shoes you cannot live without!
    Does anyone know how often they give out the 25% off codes.

The answer is not very often, but I always keep my ear on the ground - just in case ;)
  • BeenieCat
    Options
    I tried my luck opening an account with Marisota and am fully expecting to get declined when they credit check me.

But my account online says item despatched (yesterday). But it also says "not yet charged". (?) Does anyone reckon i'll be getting them? I wondered if they might not credit check every applicant and i may have slipped though (hoping).

I know i'll find out soon enough but the despatch date kept changing to 'tomorrow' every time i looked at it except today when it still says 6th
  • Nuttygooner
    Options
    BeenieCat wrote: »
    I tried my luck opening an account with Marisota and am fully expecting to get declined when they credit check me.

But my account online says item despatched (yesterday). But it also says "not yet charged". (?) Does anyone reckon i'll be getting them? I wondered if they might not credit check every applicant and i may have slipped though (hoping).

I know i'll find out soon enough but the despatch date kept changing to 'tomorrow' every time i looked at it except today when it still says 6th

Check your email account (even your junk folder) as they send you a notification when an item has been dispatched.

As you have a certain amount of time to try the item and return it, it will come up as "not yet charged" - from time to time, if you have purchased an item online, you will see it as "purchased item" - do not panic, you can still send the item back if needed.

Hope this helps :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport