We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

BzzAgent - Free samples to test

Options

Comments

• flubberyzing
    flubberyzing Posts: 1,386 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm on the Optrex trial. Perfect timing as my hayfever usually starts around late April/early May, and eyes are the bit that suffers most!

Was offered the Scholl pedi as well, but was on holiday when the invite came, and it was full by the time I got home. Oh well.
    Because it's fun to have money!
    £0/£70 August GC
    £68.35/£70 July GC
    January-June 2019 = £356.94/£420
  • ms_night_ryder
    ms_night_ryder Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    Options
    The pedicure kit is the best, I love it, only got it today!
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • bumblebee_tuna
    Options
    I'm on the Optrex trial too.. Its my first one so I'm excited :D
  • christilee95
    Options
    Tried the scholl out on my oh's manky feet....wow is all i can say. Weve been sayig we wanted to buy one for ages but couldnt afford one so this trial has been amazing to be chosen for....
    DooYoo member christy940 (70,000miles),
    swagbucks.com/refer/christy940 , 2013: £45 amazon, 2014: £65 amazon/£15 paypal
    onepoll £34 til cash out,
    CHRISTMAS 2013 SHOPPING...Goods total=£400 / Total Money Paid=£18
  • Lyradog
    Lyradog Posts: 148 Forumite
    Options
    How long did it take for you to be chosen for your first trial?
  • bumblebee_tuna
    Options
    I signed up only a few weeks ago, so not long :)
  • Lyradog
    Lyradog Posts: 148 Forumite
    Options
    Cool cos I signed up yesterday and am impatiently checking lol , I have no patience
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It seems like campaigns are offered to new members, and the longer you are a member the less campaigns you get invited to do. I remember seeing other people say the exact same thing when I first joined and was being offered two campaigns a month. Now I've been with them for nearly two years and I'm lucky to get a campaign every two months.
  • debbieharrs
    Options
    LouFace wrote: »
    It seems like campaigns are offered to new members, and the longer you are a member the less campaigns you get invited to do. I remember seeing other people say the exact same thing when I first joined and was being offered two campaigns a month. Now I've been with them for nearly two years and I'm lucky to get a campaign every two months.

Yeah I'm definitely getting them less than I used to, I was always getting 1 or 2 per month. Now I seem to get 1 every 1 or 2 months. Still very happy with the products though and pleased now it's not just Tesco vouchers every time!
  • clarryd
    clarryd Posts: 636 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Offered optrex eye spray trials.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income