Littlewoods Even More

Options
Oh wow, where to start....
Saw this bed I wanted on Littlewoods even more, online, ordered bed and waited (new customer to them).
Order rejected as I did not have enough credit, here I'll pay by card I say, fine order accepted they say, oh no, wait a mo, order rejected they say.
By this point I had spoke to them several times and was not impressed with their "customer service", or lack of.
Fine, refund me my money I am off to find a bed (by this point I am sleeping on a lilo), no problems they say.
7 days later, several emails and phone calls and still no refund, they even had the cheek to tell me today that my order had now been accepted for a bed I don't want or need (I don't have a spare room in my 1bed flat).
Heres hoping I get my money back from them one day.
The reason I am posting this is as they say that if a company gives bad service the person will tell 8 people how bad that company is, I want to tell 800.... DO NOT use Littlewoods even more, the service is appaling and don't ever try and get your money back.
Nearly in tears.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thanks!! :D:D:D

Comments

• Melissa22_Mum
    Options
    Thats rediculous, I wouldn't use them anyway, wouldn't give me credit either! Go to Kays instead, or Choice.
  • marcusawilder
    Options
    I have had a similar experience with Littlewoods. My uncle has an account with them. He was rushed into hospital for an emergency leg aputation. While in hospital (In a drug induced coma immediatly after the op) he missed his payment to them. They (within 24 hours) sent out a reminder letter with a "£5 admin charge". I rang to explain the situation and was told (Quote) "If he knew he was going in then why didn't he phone wjile he waited for the ambulance" and (Quote) "Can't the hospital wake him up so we can speak to him". I AM NOT IMPRESSED. I have complainted in writing to them but they are unwilling to speak to me about the matter.

My advise....AVOID LITTLWOODS
  • hellomoto
    hellomoto Posts: 281 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, they really are idiots, wake him up?!
    I am still doing battle with them, I have now refused an order at my door for a bed I didn't order (feel sorry for the delivery guys but they did not seem suprised in the least!) and they say they cannot refund me until it is returned to them, which takes 14 days (where has it gone? a nice trip round Stornoway?!).
    Soooooo, still no money back and well not impressed, good to see the count on this thread is 180!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • hellomoto
    Options
    I got my money back!!
    Despite refusing the dang bed, they still charged me for it, 3 million emails and phone calls later and on the 15th I got me money back

:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family