Be a BOOTS product tester

Options

Comments

• tracy6697
    Options
    I got the same message that the rest of you got which doesn't really answer what I asked - it seems as if they just sent out the email en masse without really reading them.

Have "completed" next to bath foam, almond lip balm and coconut lip balm and so far only the almond balm has arrived. I'm not going to get my hopes up about the others- I'm just grateful that I got one.
    SPC #229= £103.76(2014)
    VSP #11 = £74.11(2014) £85.55 (2015)
    Crazy Clothes Challenge 2014 £33/£100, 2015 £44 / £100
    DFBXmas2015 #10 £3000 / £3,000 (100%) :j
    LBM - December 2013 :idea:
  • Beebop
    Beebop Posts: 213 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    tracy6697 wrote: »
    I got the same message that the rest of you got which doesn't really answer what I asked - it seems as if they just sent out the email en masse without really reading them.

Have "completed" next to bath foam, almond lip balm and coconut lip balm and so far only the almond balm has arrived. I'm not going to get my hopes up about the others- I'm just grateful that I got one.

Yep, I got the same email - it seems that "completed" doesn't automatically mean you will get to try the product.
    They're obviously having some teething troubles with the site - still, I live in hope that maybe one day I'll receive one of my "completed" items.
    Only had the white lipstick so far :eek:
  • carriebradshaw
    Options
    the coconut one says completed on mine now,bet I don't get either of them lol
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Options
    claire6hy wrote: »
    got the almond lip balm
    lovely :)
    Me too its lovely cant wait to get the other 2 products
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • patinho*06
    Options
    I got the coconut one; it doesn't smell very nice and feels like plastic on the lips... Very disappointed as I was quite looking forward to this one...
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Beebop wrote: »
    Yep, I got the same email - it seems that "completed" doesn't automatically mean you will get to try the product.
    They're obviously having some teething troubles with the site - still, I live in hope that maybe one day I'll receive one of my "completed" items.

Same email here too, I get the feeling this has exploded to something far bigger then they expected (not a surprise when the link was posted here! ;) ). Maybe they will up the number of each item they have to test, 65 of each seems very low.
  • poppyseed
    poppyseed Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    Well dont think I will be getting the foam bath or lip balms been saying completed for a while yet nothing has been delivered,the glitch strikes again,lol.
  • judyjetson
    Options
    I've got a packet to collect - I'm hoping it's the bath foam and hopefully the lip balm.
  • squiggle37
    Options
    poppyseed wrote: »
    Well dont think I will be getting the foam bath or lip balms been saying completed for a while yet nothing has been delivered,the glitch strikes again,lol.

im the same nothing arrived.....im still waiting for blotting papers too.
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    Options
    The link in the first post seems to work because I have just clicked to register and now I am waiting for the medical forms to arrive in the post. Hope I get something nice to test.:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure