• eviledna71
    eviledna71 Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Options
    Boots are showing me love again :j Got the body scrub through this morning
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Recieved the foundation and day cream trial this morning. This was labelled only as foundation when I signed up as I would have said no thanks to the day cream as have too much leftovers from previous trials already.

However the foundation itself is I am sure very good. However it is impossible to trial as I cannot get the foundation to come out of the pump dispenser nor can I get the top off to get at it that way. Anyone else having problems with this?

Tried to phone them but it just goes on voicemail and in my previous experience they never call you back.

What do you folks do in cases like this where it is impossible to complete the trial? I had one once before when the body lotion wouldnt leave the rigid container but I just binned that and told them on the form. However this time I'd actually really like to trial the stuff..
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • wirehair
    wirehair Posts: 4,291 Forumite
    Options
    I got the foundation and face cream this morning Ivory . After reading above post just tried it and it would not come out . So I just kept pumping for a couple of dozen times and now its working , very nice it is too. So I would just keep pumping if I was you.
    Never pay more than you have too
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks wire am trying up to over 75 pumps now n nada tho LOL
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • poppyseed
    poppyseed Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    I gave it a good shake,then pumped it a thousand times,lol,then it worked.
  • raven-333
    raven-333 Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    postman just bought me face cream and foundation
  • elkay115
    elkay115 Posts: 6,581 Forumite
    Options
    I got facial wash and cloth today.
  • Busterollie
    Busterollie Posts: 379 Forumite
    Options
    Reverbe wrote: »
    Recieved the foundation and day cream trial this morning. This was labelled only as foundation when I signed up as I would have said no thanks to the day cream as have too much leftovers from previous trials already.

However the foundation itself is I am sure very good. However it is impossible to trial as I cannot get the foundation to come out of the pump dispenser nor can I get the top off to get at it that way. Anyone else having problems with this?

Tried to phone them but it just goes on voicemail and in my previous experience they never call you back.

What do you folks do in cases like this where it is impossible to complete the trial? I had one once before when the body lotion wouldnt leave the rigid container but I just binned that and told them on the form. However this time I'd actually really like to trial the stuff..

Had the same problem but I kept pumping and shaking the bottle and now it is working. Mine is Ivory. Not sure about it though - I like the day cream so will carry on for the four weeks.
  • wirehair
    Options
    Pink Lipstick and Silver Glitter eyeliner now showing.
  • wirehair
    Options
    Now roll on pink shimmer dust.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income